Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with Taris and Tatooine

Page: 1 of 1
 Oligel Ronew
01-18-2007, 7:39 PM
Recently I have been having a problem in where on Taris where you give money to Largo and the merchant, I am unable to and I have the credits. On Tatooine, the dialogue to buy Hk-47 goes to a point where the dialogue only says I can't afford it or along the lines of threatening to kill the Ithorian. Could some of the mods I installed be causing the problem and how can I fix it.
 RedHawke
01-19-2007, 1:27 AM
^^^^
It would be very helpful if you actually listed the mods you use. ;)
 Oligel Ronew
01-20-2007, 12:25 PM
k1_carth, clonetroopers[MECK], Roleplay Padawan Mod, RHEHConstructionBench, Revan_robes_2, RedHawkeBoostrPack1a, RedHawkeItemPack1c, new_soldierclothing, revans_mask_plus2.0, Cathar2Human, jedirobes by prime, feminine_revan, kotor stormtrooper, CarthRomance 1.1, dark (whole new malak), and I use KSE 3.3
 RedHawke
01-30-2007, 1:18 AM
What exactly did you edit with KSE?

I know I use my mods and have never had this happen, so clearing the slate and installing mods one-by-one until the glitch occurs is one way to find the culprit, but it could also be something that KSE did as well... not knowing what you tweaked with KSE leaves many questions.

I also suggest you could post an update with as much as you can remember what you did to your game, what happened, any possible solutions you have tried, etc. The more info you give the easier it makes it to possibly get an answer.

My standard advice is to revert to a pre-edited save game and see if the issue occurs again, but other than that I really don't know what to tell you. I have never had an issue like you state so I can't be of much help to you. :giveup:
 Oligel Ronew
01-31-2007, 6:12 PM
I didn't edit anything with KSE except the attributes and skills. I never used it to modify the mods. And I don't have a pre-edited save.
 RedHawke
02-01-2007, 12:48 AM
I didn't edit anything with KSE except the attributes and skills. I never used it to modify the mods.
This is an update with as much as you can remember what you did to your game, what happened, any possible solutions you have tried, etc.?

Oligel Ronew, once again you don't give many details. It makes me think you actually don't want any help or you think we can just read minds. :roleyess:

And I don't have a pre-edited save.
I'm sorry you don't have a pre-edited backup save, but if you didn't read the readme files that come with the programs you downloaded, like KSE...

-----------------
Before Using KSE
-----------------

Before using KSE, it recommended that you make a backup of your 'saves'
directory, just in case.
Sorry but you needed to make backups before you go editing away at your save games.

Also it may just be a rare glitch in the game itself, but there is no way to tell with the little tidbits of info you give. :giveup:

My final advice is to start a whole new game.
 Oligel Ronew
02-04-2007, 11:52 PM
I'll try a new game. I will report if the problem crops up again.
Page: 1 of 1