Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird XWA problems.

Page: 1 of 1
 Cemmott
01-11-2007, 9:16 AM
I've been playing the game on and off since it came out, but since the zone, and with it most of the online community died i've not had much occasion to play, I break it out every now and then to play some new levels I find.

Its for just such a reason that I find myself trying to play it again, cept this time I have a problem. Everything loads fine, then when I get to the hangar, I can't actually do anything.

My keyboard and mouse are completely locked out, nothing works. I can't exit, so I end up having to restart. Alt-Tab doesn't even work. I've tried compatibility modes, everything is up to date... im quite stumped.

The PC is exactly the same as the last time I played XWA, I see no reason for it to suddenly develop this weird problem. Any ideas?
 Wildstar
01-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Only thing I can suggest is backing up your pilot files (they'll have a .plt extension in the main X-Wing Alliance folder), uninstalling, and then reinstalling.
Page: 1 of 1