Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The ULTIMATE Battle

Page: 5 of 5
 Expert Rookie
03-02-2001, 1:10 AM
Zamarus: Hyperjump to Earth, full speed.

Nav: Yes sir.

Imperial fleet jumps to hyperspace en route to Earth

Imperial fleet comes out of hyperspace too close to Earth causing a time-space continum disturbance warping Earth to subspace and leaving the Imperial fleet in shreds
 ME_Jeldren
03-02-2001, 6:05 AM
Originally posted by Rogue 9:
A Warbird can Cloak sneak up on the star destroyer and rip its bridge to shreds.

This doesn't help the Warbird because it is unable to pierce the ISDs Shields. ISD can
be also equiped with cloaking devices. SW ships can fire while cloaked. Most ST
ships can't.
 Rogue 9
03-03-2001, 2:47 AM
SW ships can't see anything while cloaked, also there is no way to signal a cloaked SW ship except by physically going through the cloak
 Expert Rookie
03-03-2001, 6:44 PM
***OUT OF STORY***
Hey, I thought this was a RPG, not a chit-chat room to argue about cloaked ships..
 Expert Rookie
03-03-2001, 6:53 PM
*A Rebel fleet arrives at the reminants of Earth to reinforce the Federation ships only to find....

The Yuuzhan Vong

Fleet Commander: The Vong!!! Prepare to retreat!

Just then, the rest of the Galactic Empire arrive, approx. 25 ISDs, 7 ISDIIs, 3 ISDIIIs, 2 ISDIVs , 5 SSDs, 2 SSSDs, and the Death Star IV

*NEW CHARACTER*
Grand Moff Tokov. Commander of the Second Imperium. On board the Death Star 4.

Tokov: Hail the New Republic fleet, I want them to know we're on their side...

Communications Officer: Yes sir... sending message.

The reminants of the Klingnon empire arrive equipped with uncountable pird-of-preys, 68 Battle Cruiser, 23 Gorkon-class Warships, and 3 Battle commandships (about the size of the Home One's length)
 Rogue 9
03-03-2001, 8:53 PM
the Vong get totally jacked, they have never fought anything that was Fleet stregth or higher and won.
 Y-wings kick ass
07-21-2001, 3:10 PM
a shot-up cube comes outta trans warp and promply crashes into the moon, destroying itself

------------------
Obi-wan:luke,use the force!

Biggs-Luke, at that speed do you think you will be able to pull out in time?

Tim-nice-but-dim: Only me!!!
Page: 5 of 5