Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to get to Kashyyyk?

Page: 1 of 1
 Igor_Cavkov
01-05-2007, 8:12 PM
ok I havent tryed it yet but i dont see kashyyyk on the Galactic Map and i hear you only can reach it with your ship thrugh hyperspace?

and yes i do have RotW or Complete online btw :P
 Taos
01-05-2007, 11:58 PM
From a ship terminal, select "launch." Then when you're in space press "h" to get the hyperspace map up..and click on kashyyyyyky [lol] and then click on "neutral territories." That will take you to the space station there.

i dont see kashyyyk on the Galactic Map

I myself am not familiar with how the COA works, but you should see Kashyyyk on your map...
 Rogue15
01-14-2007, 11:16 AM
kashyyyk should be on your map, not selectable until you are in space.

You can only get to mustafar through corellia or talus, and must buy a ticket to get there.
 Jo
01-14-2007, 1:14 PM
To get to kashyyyk you need to launch into space via a ship. From there hit h to bring up your hyperspace map. You will see Kash up in the top left had portion of the star map. If you click it will give you 4 hyperspace points to jump at. Miners Something-or-other is the closest hyperspace point to the Kash Space station, which is how you land. If you dont know that one, just come on back over and i'll help ya with that :D. Enjoy
 Igor_Cavkov
01-14-2007, 5:46 PM
it wasnt hard at all i did the first day i bought the game hehe
 Taos
01-14-2007, 7:29 PM
What level are you now Igor? You doing the Kash quests yet?
 Igor_Cavkov
01-14-2007, 8:05 PM
What level are you now Igor? You doing the Kash quests yet?

im lvl 56 yeah im doing kashyyyk and some mustafar quests..
 Jo
01-14-2007, 8:26 PM
hold off those musti quests till your 80s man.they are THE most helpful then
Page: 1 of 1