Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NR saga-moved

Page: 1 of 1
 Relenzo2
01-03-2007, 9:18 PM
This is an RP thread I have moved from the SWVFII forums, for obvious reasons. This is both join and story thread, as well. I do it the old fashioned way.

Info: This is a RP set in new Republic, about seven years after the destruction of the Empire. The NR Republic is just settling in when new forces arise to try and once again shake the power of a free government. The Rebel Troopers are mostly human soldiers (not droids or clones or whatnot) in high tech combat armour, without a helmet. Just to give you and image. Luke and Leah skywalker have revived the Jedi records from the Old Republic and began ressurecting the Jedi art. The capitol of the NR is Mygeeto, which is now rebuilt and is a thriving, sprawling metropolis.

IMPORTANT: I don't know squat or any of the post- movie games, and this thread is mostly for poeple who also haven't played or think they could do better on "what happens next."

Character stats to enter
Name:
Species:
Presuming you are playing a part of the NR millitary forces, assignment: (ex. 3rd movement, 16th force, 100th division.)
Equipment:
Vehicles: (if any)
Attributes/weaknesses: (optional)
Bio: (optional)

Do not play Jedi. To play Jedi, go to the other thread. If you see an NPC you want to play, go ahead. But if it is a Jedi NPC, go to the other thread. And watch both threads, because they are both the story.

Following posted by Atomic Jedi:::
You might have done this in a really bad forum try Dantooine Theater Company or Jedi Series Role-playing forum. But you might have revived this forum a little bit maybe, hopefully..

Name: Darrick Dominia
Species: Human
Assignment: 3rd movement, 16th force, 100th division
Equipment: sniper rifle; dual Zabrak vibroblades
Vehicles: none
Attributes/weaknesses: sniper(skilled eyesight)
Bio: Darrick grew up on Dantooine an with his parents in a medium sized farm dwelling. He soon faced Imperial stormtroopers coming to his land ransacking it as they came to the planet, only at the age of 14. He grabbed his dad's rifle and upgraded it with a scope and blasted the stormtroopers that stole from the farm's fields. The Republic military that came to defend the planet experienced his shootouts with the imperial troopers. that even though outnumbered 10:1 he'd still win. Dak(for short) joined the military and traveled many planets, gaining prestige and ranks along with what he did there. He soon found him on the planet Mygeeto with the 100th division.
Previous posted by Atomic Jedi:::
Now that were in the story, lets mark all our OOS posts OOS.

Name: "Chaingun" Charlie
Species: Human
Assignment: 19th movement, 18th force, 100th division
Equipment: Blaster Rifle, small arm chaingun, cookable thermal detonaters
Attributes: Leadership, whooping
Weaknesses: holding advance, not getting mad at droids
Bio: "YYEEEEEHAH!"

"You know, I STILL don' know where we're going." "Charlie, just shutup and wait for the dropoff. We'll fin dout eventually-" "We are going," said and officer," "To Kashyyyk. Specifically, Breakerbed Beach. The big one." "Wow." "They're sending the whole 100th division, I hear." "Yeah," Charlie said, "and you know, we count as two, cause we have everything flashy." Baxon caught up with them, laughing. "No tto mention you, Chaingun!" "Wello, let's just hope we don't have to wait much longer. And that I get to blow up some droids... ah, here we are . Les go." Four hours later, the last of the 100th division was landed on and aroun the west end of Breakerbed Beach. "I don't see anybody. Besides us. I mean I don't see any enemies." Baxon commented. Charlie smiled. "That means the Dark Army, buddy. No doubt about it."

Atomic Jedi::::
Dak sat in the transport, watching the landscape of Kashyyk go by him. He then heard gun fire and knew he was getting close to the fighting, when the ship started heading towards the ground. Once the ship landed the men around stormed out of the ship along as himself. Dak ran towards some cover as he fired some blasts at the droids heading towards them. "They're counter attacking! Strengthen your guards men!"
"Great." Dak murmured as he took a look at the advance. He fired a round of knocking out some droids then taking cover to reload.
"Where is that God forsaken 18th force?!"
"I don't know sir." a different soldier yelled out.
"I'm not asking you private." The commander then fired a round off at the droids.
Atomic Jedi::::

Charlie fired off another round at the heavily sheilded droids. His blaster took out three. "Yeehah!" Charlie whooped. "Come on men, let's show em'!" A fresh wave of droids advanced. "You-must-surrender-to-the-forces-of-liberation-pagans!" A marine droid buzzed. "I'll show you what I think about surrender!" pyow pyow pyow! "Sir!" A scout stumbled next to Charlie, half dead. "The sixteenth and nineteenth are falling back! You have orders to-" Then he fainted. "Dang it. Guess we make our own order now. I'll go scout out bythe sixteenth." Looked like it was time to warm up his chaingun. Baxon grabbed Charlies shoulder. "Chaingun," He said, "You're not thinking straight. You can't 'scout out'. One, you are not a scout. You have no stealth and you are a commanding officer. Second, that'd mean going through a quarter-kilomenter of heavy crossfire, a littl emuch for anybody. The nineteenth has heavy fortification lines. They'll be fine. But if the droids break through the shoreedge defense, they'll flank us perfect and cause some real damage." "Fine than. Men! Fight to the shoreline to reinforce the sixteenth!" Charlie yelled into his radio. He was still warming up his chaingun today.
 Jedi Atomic
01-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Dak ran over to a barricade like thing and jumped behind it. He knodded to two others behind the wall, then aimed around the corner and fired at a droid feet from the wall. In the background Dak heard the commander yelling again, "There getting to close to us we're going to have to fall...." as he got shot straight in the head, splattering blood everywhere onto men.
"Get down soldiers. They've got snipers over there," yelled the second-in-command, that now, was the new commander. Dak peeked around the corner fired and right as he pulled his head back a blast came right past his head. He rubbed his head, as th commander yelled, "Fall back now, men!" Dak noticed all the men standing up and running back to the wookie fortress. Dak stood still behind the wall and waved to the men.
"Come follow me." They agreed and started after him. Dak jumped over a defense wall that was broken cover firing for the men behind him. "Hurry up. The others are getting ahead." He noticed droids coming around the barricade they were just behind and rasing their guns at the soldiers.
"Get down!" Dak yelled, as the soldiers fell to the ground. Dak aimed his sniper at the droids and fired at the droid in front knocking it down into the one behind it. "Okay go!" The men climbed over the debris and behind the wall. They looked to their sides, as droids were coming around the gate running past them to the fortress. "Hide behind these bushes, hopefully the ones coming to us won't notice.

The droids that shot from behind them came through the hole in the wall, scanned the area, noticed some dead rebels on the ground up ahead, and then started towards the fortress. "We're screwed." Ash Urland said, another private in the same division as Dak.
"Just stay here for a little until they notice us or they let down charging the base, then we might be able to find somewhere to go."
 Relenzo2
01-08-2007, 8:22 AM
"Puppy charge?" "Puppy charge." "Alright. Go, men, go!" Puppy charge was an advancement formation Charlie and Baxon had invented themselves. The vanguard took the lead, in perfect graded advance through the droid column. Then Charlie and his hotshooters charged through as fast as they could. "Graaaaah!" Charlie and his men blasted the droids advancing on a small barricade.

OOS: Nice of you to finally show up agian. Thinking about joing NR saga-Jedi?
 Jedi Atomic
01-08-2007, 6:25 PM
Ash tap-pushed Dak, "Dak i think i hear some human voices coming from the beaches shouting?"
"What?!"
Ash crawled out of the bush and peeked around the corner noticing some men rushing through the droid army from the flank. "Reinforcements!"
Dak looked confused, "Hopefully it's the 18th Force." Dak then grabbed one of his swords and waited around the corner for the other humans to make it there. As they approached Dak took a step out of hiding and stood tall in the hole in the wall. "Who are you?"

((Nah, not really. What is the jedi one even for, why can't you keep it all in one thread. Just a suggestion.))
 Relenzo2
01-09-2007, 7:52 AM
Charlie's chaingun was on full auto. His men were whopping and shouting as the charge took away the droids. Tha vanguard fell forward, covering the flank and sides. Charlie went over to the barracks. But there was noone there! That was when he saw the 16th hiding in the bushes. Clever. He went over and saluted smartly. "Captian Charlie Chaingun, Commander of the 18th force of the 100th division, at your service.

((Because that's the way it turned out))
 Jedi Atomic
01-09-2007, 6:56 PM
"Commander, eh? What are you doing with these few men in the middle of the droid advance on the fortress?" Ash suddenly yelled take cover as a screaming artillery strike was few moments from hitting near them. Dak jumped behind the wall hopefully it doesn't hit on their side. Dak waved through the hole in the wall to the 18th force, "Hurry, over here."
 Relenzo2
01-09-2007, 8:49 PM
Charlie hurruid over to the fortress and commanded his men to fortify, just before his communicater bleeped. "Oh, great. That Always means bad news! Yes!" He said over the offshore bombardments of their ships. Sounded like they had finally taken over the coastline.
 Jedi Atomic
01-10-2007, 10:05 PM
The 18th hurried ahead of them as the strike missed them on the other side of the wall. Dak and his group headed after them shooting the droids coming from the sides of them. A soldier ahead of Dak then got hit in is arm and fell to the ground gripping his elbow. "Ahh it hurts."
"Yeah I bet..." Dak kneeled down and ripped his sleeve and then wrapped it around the man's arm and tied it. "Come."
He stood up and started jogging again with his arm dangling with a gun in hand.
"Charlie we got an injured. Try and clear a way into the fortress and bring him in. Me and the other guys will head down to the beach and check on the status down there with your other teammates." Dak yelled to Charlie as the injured man ran towards him. A energy blast sped past his head and he turned around and started to the beach shooting any droid he seemed to be threatening him.
 Relenzo2
01-11-2007, 8:08 AM
"Well, you might have to change that plan soon." Charlie said, as he blasted droids without apparently looking, "I just heard that we've pretty much secured the beach, but the Dark Army cruisers have Orbital Strikes ready, Boieng size. Our best cover will be the forest inland of the beach. We have to decide what to do now.
 Jedi Atomic
01-11-2007, 4:18 PM
Just as he was about to leave the group he heard him talking. "Oh well I'm going to check on them and if anything tell them to quickly head to the fortress. I'll meet with you later, in the fortress."
 Relenzo2
01-11-2007, 8:30 PM
"alright." Then, as a second thought, he added, "Men, start digging foxholes as soon as you get everybody into this ramshackle pile of blocks. And make them sturdy. This was not going to be very fun. I hope that guy is okay, and knows what he's doing."
 Jedi Atomic
01-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Tekla ran down the shore towards the defending 18th force and waved that he was an ally. He ran up to some soldier and asked, "Who's in charge of this group, besides Charlie, since hes not here?"
"That man right over there." he said pointing to a man behind a little wall.
"Sir, Private Dak of the 16th force. Your leader Charlie, ordered me to tell you that you need to take cover in the fortress because there are orbital strikes incoming very soon, and our only chance of survival is cover in the forest up the shore beyond the fortress. We need to make it past the fortress and to the other 18th force."
"Commands are commands. Men! Follow this man, he's your temporary leader, follow him."
Dak unwilling to be leader, knodded his head and started up the shore. "This half follow me the other half follow him around that way and cut of the droid advance, while making your way up beside us. The more spread apart we are, the harder targets we are." All the soldiers knodded in agreement and started following there assigned leader. Dak made his way towards the fortress, as he heard some major blangs coming from space. "That's not good," as a one orbital strike nailed the group of soldiers to the far side of him.
"Keep going." he waved over his head. as another hit the ground down the beach where they all were standing previously.
Page: 1 of 1