Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"The Dig Intro" cloud

Page: 1 of 1
 JBRAA
01-02-2007, 6:18 AM
This cloud reminds me of the "The Dig Intro" cloud

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/3427/display/5883648)

It is very pretty! :)
 Valkian
01-05-2007, 5:31 PM
Yes, you are SO right. In some ways it also looks as if it were the clouds formed after a nuclear explosion.

But it really looks like The Dig intro, in fact......it's sort of a taste of what could have been Steven Spierberg's The Dig intro. Lovely picture.

Are you the kind of people that sees The Dig related stuff anywhere? It sort of happens to me, but more with the auditive side of it. Sometimes I identify certain animals that were layered to make the alien creatures on the game.

Yes, it's called The Dig sickness.
 Du Man
07-12-2007, 12:06 AM
definity a good picture. push the cirrus clouds down towards the bottom and you might exactly have the intro picture. man that intro with the thunder strike in it always gave me goose bumps
 silvercliff
07-12-2007, 6:55 AM
definity a good picture. push the cirrus clouds down towards the bottom and you might exactly have the intro picture. man that intro with the thunder strike in it always gave me goose bumps

the intro has the same affect on me, if there ever was a sequel it would HAVE to begi the same way in my eyes.
Page: 1 of 1