Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What happened to upgrading Shield Generators?

Page: 1 of 1
 Grey_Ghost
01-01-2007, 1:36 AM
Why isn't it possible in FoC to upgrade base Shield Generators to block all attacks anymore (as in EaW)?

EDIT: Whoops I was wrong, it's still there. I just forgot it requires tech level 3 upgrade in Skirmish. On a side note, I have more love for the Rebel Mobile Shield buildable since it also uses this upgrade. However, only on maps that have the Base Shield Generator in the first place (they are crap without it).
 mrsparkle
01-01-2007, 2:27 AM
Huh? You can't upgrade shield generators in EAW? You have a mod that allows this perhaps?
 Grey_Ghost
01-01-2007, 4:20 AM
Huh? You can't upgrade shield generators in EAW? You have a mod that allows this perhaps?Sure you can, just click on the Shield Generator and buy the upgrade.
 mrsparkle
01-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Oh I see. I never play land skirmish and rarely play GC. All I remember about shield generators is building them on the galactic map.
Page: 1 of 1