Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Battle of LF Sith

Page: 1 of 5
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 2:08 PM
Okay the ohter thread was just argueing. This time we make a rp.
Sides:
Anakin Skywalker, whoever
Please ask for people's permission before including them in any RPs or stories; it is impolite not to ask them if they want to be included. Emperor Devon has not given consent for his involvement, and I've removed any references to him accordingly. Thanks. --Jae
InSidious, Dark_Lady, Darth Grivis

well continue soon, post your bio.

STAR WARS
The Lucasforums Sith War

War. A time of peril has come to Lucasforums. The Sith have started a all out war. Darth Grivis has found two secret weapons and then joins Darth InSidious and Dark_Lady to make them invincible. But Anakin Skywalker who calls himself “Emperor Skywalker” has brought in sith with his Death Star. At the same time Lord Sion has reappeared to fight in the LF war. And Meanwhile many other sith approach to fight…

Who will win? The question is all over Lucasforums, Members shall see as the LF Sith War Continues. The prize of winning? The winner becomes the SITH OF LUCASFORUMS.
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2006, 2:16 PM
Name: Gurzan N'Dul
Species: Sith
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color: Brown
Homeworld: Korriban
Picture and/or Description: Red skin, goatee beard, thin lips. A short, thin figure wrapped in dark robes, wearing an ancient coronet.
Melee Weapon: Alchemically twisted Sith sword.
Color*: N/A.
Long-range weapon: Alchemically twisted Sith crossbow.
Master(s): Marka Ragnos, Simus (both long deceased)
Apprentice(s): Darth Randus
Strength: 70
Class: Sith Lord
Wisdom: 95
Dexterity: 45
Constitution: 60
Political Affiliation: Orthodox Sith
Enemies: Darth Tormentor, Anakin Skywalker, the Republic, the Jedi, anyone who opposes him.
Bio: Dark Lord of the Sith following the Great Hyperspace War, N'Dul decided that if the Empire appeared to crumble, they would be ignored by the Republic, until they were forgotten - the perfect moment to strike. Having set things in motion, he went to Korriban, and set himself in stasis for the Great Awakening. There he slumbered until awakened by Sa'adow Fan, during her long voyage back from the Unknown Regions. Now,they stand to re-establish the Old Sith Empire and usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith. Gurzan, like his father, Azgath N'Dul, is a skilled geneticist and Sith alchemist, as well as an historian and philosopher. He is also very powerful in the Dark Side. Technically still Dark Lord, since he never relinquished the role.
 Grey Master
12-31-2006, 2:27 PM
Name:The Rebuilder (Draco)
Species:Human (Mandalorian)
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black with some gray
Homeworld:Unknown Regions
Picture and/or Description: 6'3", wears strange robes, colored dark grey, almost steel colored, black boots, and a strange necklace that glows faintly, has a black beard and muscular body.
Melee Weapon:Y-saber, shotos.
Color: Dark Silver
Long-range weapon:Force ( Lightning and Crush) (Heal and Burst of Speed)
Master(s): Darth Traya (via holocron)
Apprentice(s):none
Political Affiliation:??
Enemies:??
Bio:The Rebuilder is a person who has suffered both the Dark and Light Side of the Force, and decided that both the Jedi and Sith are corrupt. Has no problem using both LS and DS powers, has ability to located force sensitive users and to drain their force will after he has killed them. Obeys his Master Darth Traya, in all her orders.
 Diego Varen
12-31-2006, 2:41 PM
I hope it is okay if I join.

Name: Darth Sion
Nickname: None
Species: Human
Eye Colour: One white, one blue
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Red
Favourite Ship(s): None
Favourite Force Power(s): Master Heal/Force Storm/Advanced Lightsaber Throw/Force Wave
Master(s): Darth Traya
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Unknown
Political Affiliation: Himself
Allies: None
Enemies: Republic/Other Sith
Bio: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sion)
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2006, 2:58 PM
((This is set in an AU around the time of the GCW...No offence, but how does Sion survive being killed by the Exile? ))
 Diego Varen
12-31-2006, 3:01 PM
(No idea, but then again, this is AU, so anything could happen, right? Oh and Grivis, Devan is spelt Devon.)
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2006, 3:07 PM
((True enough. I assume Sion in this is a lone rogue agent?))
 Diego Varen
12-31-2006, 3:12 PM
(Yes. But he is as arrogant and self centered as ever. I guess I'm going to have to read the other Thread to see what this RP is about.)
 Quanon
12-31-2006, 3:38 PM
Name: Darht Quanon aka Darth Saveguos ( mocking name by the other Sith who have exiled him )

Species: Crossing between The Sith specie and Hississ . horror indeed :D

Eye Color: pitch black

Hair Color: doesn't have hair

Homeworld: a small moon in a nameless system on the outer rim , very near to the unkown regions

Picture and/or Description: ( Concept Art , may alter a bit in the future )

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/slazzir/SD1.gif)

Melee Weapon: Large twin lightsaber , loosly connected by a chain .

Color*: Red ofcourse

Long-range weapon: -

Master(s): Insidious is the one I see as Master for now .

Apprentice(s): -

Political Affiliation: Sith orthodox ( Insidious I see as my mentor )

Enemies: Everyone not on our side !

Bio: There's not much kown of Darth Quanon , only that the specie was malvoment crossing of different races , he belongs to where Sith slaves in the past . Some of the slave clans had Force sensative childeren amongst
them , these where taken by the Lords as ' apprinteces' , most of them where rather treaded as beasts . Who trained is Darth Quanon is not clear as the brute will not tell of his past .
So far , he joined several Sith factions , but was cast out by many as he was seen as to barbaric and ' Eater of the Dead' . Some of the Sith who encountered this primitive being says he's
a formidable fighter in the field , but can get so frenzied he kills his own man like they where enemys . It's wise to chain this character ! For now he resides at Darth Insidious side .
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 6:52 PM
Name: Darth Grivis The Great
Race: Human
Fav Weapon: Lightsaber
Fav Saber Color: Red and Purple
Strength: 55
Wisdom: 43
Dexterity: 30
Constitution: 51
Lightsabers: 2 single bladed sabers
Color: Red and purple
Apprentices: Darth Zeorg The Great
BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan

((also everybody put your side on your bio please))

EDIT: The prologue is up
 Dark_Lady
12-31-2006, 7:54 PM
Name: Sa'adow Fan
Species: Human
Eye Color: Black, but lit up with an inner fire
Hair Color: Black
Homeworld: Vires
Picture and/or Description:
Like the first things say, she has black eyes and hair, but I can't upload my edited pictures till the end of January. Use your imagination.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/sithrule88/RPG%20Character%20Images/nvhood.gif)

Her other attire / A dramatic pose: (The staff is slightly different, and her body/face are those of the first pic. She doesn't wear the head ornamentation, either. And she wears knee length boots, not slippers.)
http://clydecaldwell.com/jpgs/large_images/evil_sorceress_drawing.jpg)

Melee Weapon: A slender black staff, made of an unknown lightsaber-resistant metal, with intricate patterns etched into it. Set into the tip is a beautifully cut gem that appears black at first glance, but seems to have a fire burning within it if you look hard enough.
Long-range weapon: The Force
Master(s): None
Apprentice(s): None
Political Affiliation: Sith
Enemies: Anyone in her way
Bio: Sa'adow Fan came from Vires, a small planet in the Unknown Regions just bordering the Outer Rim. Rejected by most Force-sensitive Vireans because of her dark methods, she is believed to have destroyed many of them before leaving the planet. As she journeyed, she discovered Gurzan N'Dul, drawn to his dark power. She has formed an alliance with him to usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith.

Or has she? After learning more about N'Dul, she has prononunced him a fool for clinging to old methods, and left for another's side. One who can not talk is better than one who will not change.
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 8:16 PM
Darth Grivis stepped to a door and it opened immeaditly. He stepped in and grabbed one of his secret weapons. Then he walked up and gave it to the man who was his ohter weapon. The man nodded and walked away. Grivis grinned he had a plan.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-31-2006, 8:19 PM
Anakin sensed the "Sith" Lord Grivis concocting a plan, so he made a plan of his own, he called forth all of his Dark Force Adepts.... and demanded the Death of all Sith that would not follow him...
 Quanon
12-31-2006, 8:36 PM
Darth Quanon ended his meditation , from out of the Force overwhelming visions and echoes raged through his mind . Something was stirring , Sith reading themselfs for war . Quanon stood up , walked towards the window , looked at the empty stakes in front of his Fortress .

" Get my weapons and prepare my ship . I've got some meetings to attend to ." : he ordered his servants .

An hour later a small ship fired his engines and dissapeared in the clouds .
 Grey Master
12-31-2006, 8:36 PM
The Rebuilder sensed a disturbance in the Force.
"Ah, the time has come" said a female voice behind him.
It was the voice of Darth Traya, that was preserved in the Holocron the Rebuilder had discovered in one of his trips to other planets, and had taken her as his Master.
"What do you wish me to do, Mistress?" asked the Rebuilder
"Go to Anakin Skywalker, he will need you at his side to defeat his enemies, and put into play all that I have teached you" said the ghastly voice.
"I will honor your teachings, great mistress" said the Grey master, and he left for the Death Star.
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 8:54 PM
Grivis walked up the boarding ramp and left his throne tower. The ship flew to the next tower where he would make contack with his apprentice.

((i am writing a fic about this, please be creative thanks))
 Darth Randus
12-31-2006, 9:18 PM
Name: Darth Randus
Species: human
Eye Color: yellow
Hair Color: black
Homeworld: unknown
Picture and/or Description: (will post with the bio)
Melee Weapon: 2 single bladed lightsabers
Color*: both red
Long-range weapon: the force
Master(s): Darth InSidious
Apprentice(s): none
Political Affiliation: Sith
Enemies: anyone who stands in the way of me or my master
Bio: (currently writing, will post when im finished writing it)...

i know there are some blanks here, im working on them and should have them posted them shortly...
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2006, 9:34 PM
N'Dul sat in his meditation sphere.
Find the balance. The pivot stays unaffected, no matter the weights on either side, he thought, as he attempted to see the galaxy...There.. He felt the currents of the galaxy as a whole, and after only a few moments of meditation. His old power was not failing him...Great forces were stirring. But now was not the time to attack. With a thought, he sent the sphere to Khar Bresh'dazg. It's high time my warriors awoke....

Sa'adow Fan had filled him in on the last 5,000 or so years of Galactic history, and had also given him knowledge of this...'Galactic Basic' now spoken. An unfamiliar tongue, strange to the taste, but useful. Bane's Sith Order was an interesting idea...but it was clear that Sidious had been a fool, whose plans had been all too complicated, and whose strength in the Force pitiful. He smiled. How Tulak would have enjoyed ripping fools such as he and this...Skywalker to pieces.

The pieces were now coming in to place. The ship now on automatic pilot until it reached Bresh'dasg, he called to his apprentice through the Force. It was time his training continued.
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 9:56 PM
Grivis sat down in a dark chamber. He flipped a switch and Zeorg appeared kneeling.

"Ah Zeorg, you know I releaced the weapon?"

"Yes master he has arrived,"

"Good, You know what to do,"

"Yes sir,"

With that Grivis flipped the switch off.
 Darth Randus
12-31-2006, 10:37 PM
Darth Randus felt that he was being summoned by his master through the force.

He entered his master's chamber and knelt before him. He was very eager to continue his training. "You summoned me, master?"
 Anakin Skywalker
12-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Anakin felt the Rebuilder board the Death Star........ he stayed on his throne, and ordered a few of his red guards to find out why he was there.....

"Sir, there is another Sith on the vessel..." A Stormtrooper said.

"Hmmm...... Interesting that is.... if you can, capture him." Anakin said.

"We will do as you wish milord." The trooper said.
 Grey Master
01-01-2007, 1:40 AM
"foolish guards" said the Gray Master, as he melted into the shadows, using a technique Darth Traya had teached him.
then he went into the turbo lift that leaded into the command room, and took his lightsaber staff out of his grey robes.
"They think me a Sith" said the reb as he readed one of the guards mind "lets pay their little Lord a visit, to make things clear" and with that said, he arrived in the command center and stepped out of the turbolift, lightsaber in hand.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 1:44 AM
"Hmmm...... what do you want, Gray One? I know you've been learning under the failure of a Sith Lord, Darth Traya." Anakin said. "Darth Traya has taught my deceased Master's master...... well her Holocron has... how it came into your possession is beyond me. But to buisness.... what is it you wish?"

Anakin brought his Lightsaber up to his hand.
 Grey Master
01-01-2007, 1:52 AM
"I came to serve you, If you will have me" said the reb, kneeling.
"My Master predicted that you will need me in this fight, I will serve you, and aid you in any way I can, if you wish it, my Lord" said the reb, with a little grin at that last word.
"I know many forgotten teachings, and if I may be so bold, Darth Traya was not a failure, her teachings are very important, and valuable."
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 1:56 AM
"Pathetic.... Traya, a good teacher, don't make me laugh..... it was her teachings that allowed Sidious to kill Pleigus." Anakin said laughing. "Very well, I could use the help.... my apprentice will meet with you shortly. There you will learn the Darkside and leave the Gray side alone."
 Grey Master
01-01-2007, 2:11 AM
"Sorry, not gonna happen" said the reb, igniting his saber.
"I came to aid you, not to be turn. So keep your apprentice away, or you will need to be searching for another one" finished saying the Grey master, and turned to the turbo lift, shutting his saber and when the doors were about to close, he said "If you want my help, you will have to accept my terms, so go to Mustafar if you are willing to recruit me."
When he reached his ship, a trooper stopped him "Sir, the Emperor wishes to talk to you, he has reconsired your offer, and his highness is comming down to meet with you."
"Very well, I will wait for him" said the reb
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 2:17 AM
((Sorry, but I never walk, not when they are still on the Death Star, but in this case, I'll make an exception))

Anakin started his decent down from his throne room. He finally reached the docking stations.....

"Gray one....... I will allow you to aid me....... without you being turned......... but you will learn nothing from me..." Anakin said, lightsaber still in hand.
 Grey Master
01-01-2007, 2:37 AM
"I don't need your teachings, dark one" said the reb with a little anger in his voice.
"Darth Traya provides me with more important teachings that you will ever will, and I will only serve you because she asks this of me, and I obey the Misstress"
"So, what will you have me do, Lord Vader?" asked the reb to his new Master, in an uncomfortable tone.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 2:41 AM
"You are to go scout out the other Sith...." Anakin said. "I wish to know about them, I want you to spy on them.... especially Grivis."
 Grey Master
01-01-2007, 2:52 AM
"Mmmm....., as you wish" said the reb, and went into his ship, the Avenger and got out into space, and then into hyperspace, to his next target.
"He is powerful indeed" sais a female voice, coming from behind the reb's back, then he turned and opened his Masters holocron, and Darth Traya's image emerged from it,"but he is still so naive and foolish, he needs more training, and some guidance, keep an eye on him, he might be the one."
"Do you mean...?' asked the grey force user.
"Yes, he might be the Sith'ari, but only time will tell, but for now, tell me, what he asked of you"
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 2:57 AM
"Trooper, I want you to watch that one...... his loyalties are....... fickle to say at best." Anakin said.

"Yes, milord..." The stormtrooper replied.

"Now, off to Courscant...... the remains of the Republic are dead, I am taking complete control of the Galaxy...." Anakin said.
 Quanon
01-01-2007, 6:27 AM
Darth Quanons fighter jumped out of hyper-space . Quanon checked his navi-computer . If he was correct he should be within an hour flying of what was an invisble border to Gurzan N'Dul Empire .
Not sure if the Lord resided at his palace , Quanon planned a flight to one of the nearset outposts of Gurzan N'Dul army .
From there he would be able to send a transmission to the Dark Lord .

A small hour past and Darth Quanon was welcomed by a patrol of Gurzan N'Dul Fighters .

" Identify yourself or we will open fire ." : barked the leader .

" This is Darth Quanon , I ask permission to land on the nearest system . I am in search of your Lord . These are my ship ID-numbers ... " : replied Quanon .

" Follow us closely , don't stray from our course or you will be shot ." : said the squad leader .

In the distance a small Corvette type of ship appeared , the fighter patrol formed a closed net around Quanon . There was no escape possible now !

They landed inside the main dock . A group of guards and the captain of the ship where awaiting the arrival of Darth Quanon .
 Diego Varen
01-01-2007, 9:51 AM
(Hope this first post is okay. If not, PM me.)

In the distance, the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Sion noticed a man in the distance, with a man who he called "the grey one". Sion could sense the power within this man and Sion knew that the man could prove to be a respectable ally. The man seemed to hated a man known as Grivis. Whoever Grivis was, Sion knew that he had power and if Sion helped the man kill this Grivis, then Sion might get some of his power. Sion walked up to the man and ignited his Lightsaber, startling the man.
 Darth InSidious
01-01-2007, 11:29 AM
N'Dul did not look up.
"There is a great disturbance in the Force. The Grey one has allied himself with young Sky-walker. And...another has awoken.I must attend to other matters. You will take the" he paused, the unfamiliar sounds jarring in his mouth, "YT-1300 to Khar Bresh'dazg to awaken my armies, and issues them with their orders. Then, go to Tython, and learn what you can of the Jedi...While you are there, you may wish to visit the Jedi Forge."

A light blinked.
"Lord Quanon is early. Perhaps he is eager to meet his new...troops.", said N'Dul, smiling a little.
"May the Force serve you well, my apprentice."
 CSI
01-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Sorry if I interrupted, can I sit back, grab a popcorn, and watch a Sith Civil War? I bet it's a good lesson to learn Sith teaching.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 12:00 PM
"Darth Yeshnaal, I sense a massive army being used against me...... I wan't you to destroy it, before it is activated, or turn them to my cause...." Anakin said, to a hologram, which faded very soon afterwards.... "Trooper, I want you to accompany my apprentice."

"Yes, milord, it shall be done." The trooper replied, and then ran off to find a shuttle to the apprentice's ship.
 Darth Randus
01-01-2007, 12:00 PM
"i will do as you command, my master"

Randus left for the YT-1300 and left for Khar Bresh'dazg. He set his course for Khar Bresh'dazg to awaken N'Dul's armies.

During his trip he sat in meditation, reflecting on his training.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 12:20 PM
You can come out of the shadows Sion, I know your there. Anakin reached out to him through the Force. What do you want?
 Diego Varen
01-01-2007, 12:23 PM
"How do you know my name?" Sion asked, "Anyway, I've come to help you, in your quest to defeat this so-called Grivis."
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 12:29 PM
"Very well...... but your defenses are down....... you have much to learn." Anakin said. "I can feel that Gray witches teachings upon you.... tell me where did you learn them?"
 Diego Varen
01-01-2007, 12:33 PM
"Malachor V," Sion told the man, "Now listen, whoever you are, I don't need to learn anything, I'm immortal and even I would be able to kill you if I wished, but you prove some use to me."
 Darth InSidious
01-01-2007, 12:44 PM
((Skywalker, you can't feel an army being used against you that isn't yet even awakened!))

Curious, thought N'Dul. The Fool can sense the movements of my armies already?
He reminded himself that it was of no consequence. The orbital stations, automated garrison, and cloaked mines ought to do stop any...unwanted visitors, while the proximity to two supernovas should throw any ships approaching from the wrong vector off course, and of course, the asteroid field should spell doom for the unwary visitor. Even traversing that, of course, there were still the Terentateks, the Hssiss, the rancors, and the other beast of the jungle, not to mention the spirits...

He set a course for the rim. By his calculations, the ancient weapon he was looking for should be well beyond the galactic rim by now, at the appointed co-ordinates. Drawing upon the Dark Side, he hurled his meditation sphere into the empty void.

As the ship swam into the darkness, he concentrated upon his enemy, Sky-walker, clouding his opponents vision with false information.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
((Ahhh....... but the Future I can sense))

"Very well as you wish Sion, but I can give you far more powerful than that sad excuse of a woman....... and this Malachor V, was destroyed nearly 4,000 years ago, are you saying you are more than 4,000?"
 Diego Varen
01-01-2007, 1:08 PM
Sion put away his Lightsaber. He was very clever indeed. He had such power around him too.

"Yes, I'm over four thousand years old," Sion told the man, "I survived the destruction of the planet and remained hidden on Tramond XXV, my second master's base. Now who are you?"
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 1:13 PM
"My name is Anakin Skywalker, I am the Emperor of the Galaxy, feared and known as the last of the Powerful Sith..... Darth Vader." Anakin said. "But you will address me as Emperor Skywalker, when you talk to me. Also, there are techniques within the Force, that I can get rid of Traya's teachings from your skull, but I will show you none, until you are broken to my will, and my enemies lay in a bloody corpse at my feet."
 Darth Randus
01-01-2007, 1:17 PM
Radus had arrived at his destination, Khar Bresh'dazg.

He had begun to awake the armies. One of the army had walked up to him, he seemed to be their leader.

"What has the master asked of us?" he asked.

"You will follow me to Courscant, to our new master, Darth Vader" Randus said with evil looking smile on his face. He finally was able to betray his former master for a stronger master.

"What happened to our old master?"

Starting to get angry, Randus said "this is your last chance, either follow me to our new master, or die"

"We will do as you command" the army's leader said

"Good. Come, we will depart immediately" Randus told them.
 Diego Varen
01-01-2007, 1:18 PM
"Listen, Emperor," Sion told Anakin, "You might look powerful, but looks don't help you. The older you are, the more powerful you are. So I'm more powerful than you, Skywalker."
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 1:24 PM
"Think what you will Sion, but I am far more powerful than you could ever imagine...... my will....... is, unbreakable........ you will be my slave...." Anakin said to the Sith. "Perhaps I should tell you, I know where Revan wonders.... he is still alive, and if you would like to kill him, and show him to Kreia's Force ghost, then I suggest you do my bidding."
 Diego Varen
01-01-2007, 1:26 PM
"Fine," Sion told Anakin, sighing, "I shall work with you, for now."
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 1:33 PM
"Oh, you have such resolve........... but you will eventually do my bidding as I will it." Anakin said. "Perhaps you would like to come face to face with Revan? To rinder his body broken, bloody, and then rip the skin off his bones?"

"Trooper, prepare my forces on Courscant." Anakin said turning to one of his red guards.

"It will be done, milord." The guard said.
Page: 1 of 5