Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Master Party

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
12-29-2006, 4:41 PM
I am making a Mod, which replaces all party members... except Bao-Dur, HK-47, and Kreia with Jedi Masters and Sith Lords (< only with Hanharr).... I will not tell who... but I need a puppet made for who I'm replacing Mira/Hanharr with.... this incompetent computer won't script.... and I need someone to make a Gizka for Mira, and a Rancor puppet for Hanharr... the Gizka's name is Silri, and the Rancor's name is Durza. Thanks in advance to whoever could do this.... you will get considerable mention for making the puppets....
 kavar000
01-01-2007, 2:24 PM
When is it going to be relished???????????????????????

To everyone a future note: Posts like this one will now simply be deleted, they serve no real constructive purpose other than to 'bump' a thread (against our rules) and to irritate the mod makers. -RH
 Anakin Skywalker
01-01-2007, 4:13 PM
I still need the Gizka and Rancor....... plus I'm still working on dialogue, I do not know when, but I am not giving a date, as I don't know if it will be ready by then......
Page: 1 of 1