Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ord mandell problems

Page: 1 of 1
 thegreatjoshini
12-28-2006, 11:29 AM
hey all. I am having a bit of a problem with Redhawke's Ord Mandell Mod for Kotor 1. The problem is that I am trying to use Agent Xim's Korriban Crystal Cave Mod in the same save game and whenever I try to go to finish the Mandalorians on Ord Mandell, the game fires off the script for the Korriban Crystal Cave. Is there any way I can get these two mods to work together so I can finish Ord Mandell or what?
 Darkkender
12-28-2006, 1:25 PM
Check the files for the Korriban crystal mod. Likely it uses the on enter script for the same area on korriban that part of Ord Mandell occupies. If so remove the script from override after completing the agent xim quest.
 thegreatjoshini
12-29-2006, 2:02 AM
so would the file I'm looking for be warp_m34ab?
 RedHawke
12-29-2006, 11:26 AM
About this threads title... technically this isn't an ORD Mandell problem, but an issue with the Agent Xim's Korriban Crystal Cave Mod. ;)

Since my mods files are mostly packed into the 5 individual module files, you will likely need to remove Agent Xim's Korriban Crystal Cave Mod when you go to ORD Mandell.
 thegreatjoshini
12-29-2006, 4:25 PM
yeah that's what I thought I would try Redhawke. I tried it last night and it worked. Thank-you to all of you who responded.
 Allronix
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Another evil little trick. I have Darth333's warp band, and added a dialogue for warping to various fan-done modules. This way, I can have my cake and eat it too. (100+ mods on my Kotor 1 game)
Page: 1 of 1