Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hel on mandalore mission

Page: 1 of 1
 ssd871
12-28-2006, 2:12 AM
ok so i got my people and i get seem to get them 2 go there and do piracy can anyone tell me what 2 do

ps i new at this
 Jafar
12-28-2006, 5:00 AM
Seems you had a little trouble with typing... you need help on the mandalore mission? You have a defiler there, but you can't seem to start the piracy mission. Turns out, the ONLY unit you can send there is the defiler. If you try to send other units, the tutorial will not allow you to.

The misson says you need Tyber Zann to help you. However, you do not need to send him there. Try initiating the mission with only a Defiler in orbit. Done correctly, Zann should automatically participate in the mission.

If it still doesn't start, I don't know what else you can do....
 Daniel333
12-30-2006, 3:34 AM
can l say something HOW CAN YOU BE NEW!!! sorry but the thing is that well your not new because this an exspansion oh sorry l figgered it out why you cant do it is because you haven't played the exspansion tutorial play that and you will be on your way
Page: 1 of 1