Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Keldabe Class-Battleship

Page: 1 of 1
 Merkeon
12-24-2006, 1:17 PM
Hello. I was looking for a good EaW forum and this seems to be a really good one. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to create Keldabe Class-Battleships for Corruption in Skirmish/GC? I have Space Station to level 5, and it gives me the Vegeance Class and Aggressor Class but it doesnt allow me to build Keldabe, is there something i need to do or do you only get one? Seems kinda odd seeing as its one of the only ships the Corruption has that equals to the Star Destroyer class. Thanks for your time.
 YertyL
12-24-2006, 4:40 PM
If you have already installed the latest patch, you'll need to build a space station level 5 above a planet that can produce cap ships (Kuat, Mon Calamari, Sullust, Fondor, Mandalore or Hypori) to build Keldable class ships.
And I am glad you like the lucasforums :p
 Merkeon
12-24-2006, 8:03 PM
If you have already installed the latest patch, you'll need to build a space station level 5 above a planet that can produce cap ships (Kuat, Mon Calamari, Sullust, Fondor, Mandalore or Hypori) to build Keldable class ships.
And I am glad you like the lucasforums :p
Ah, thank you for the responce.
By any chance, would you know of a way to organize Aggressor's/Keldabe ships better? 70% of the time my Aggressors go in circles before they finaly start attacking (And in circles i mean pretty much going around the planet). I also like to keep Keldabe ships in front so the 2 Special Weapons in front of the aggressors dont get blown off, but aggressors always go in first, go in a circle clockwise, causing Keldabe ships to go in a circle counter clock-wise, and leaving little Vengeance ships to do all the work.
 YertyL
12-25-2006, 3:27 AM
Well, I tend to use move commands until I am close enough and then give an attack command - and correct with move command again if she ships begin to circle.
Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is individually ordering your big ships instead of giving the whole group an order....
 jedi jim 1989
12-25-2006, 5:01 AM
yea i agree, i do the same as YertyL, i get them near enough to fire on the enemy, then pick the target, stops the ai of your ships getting confused

and by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS i live in england its 10 o clock and im cooking christmas dinner:D lol
 Docter_Aap
12-27-2006, 10:14 AM
yah you have to order them individually or they wil start ****ing around. really got me pissed off once.
Page: 1 of 1