Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar Shadaa Problems

Page: 1 of 1
 God Himself
12-22-2006, 10:25 PM
xbox version

hi,
I have searched this forum but cannot find a fix.
I get into the Jekk Jekk Tarr tunnels chasing after the guys who starts with V and the wookie. i get to the security door and it goes to a cutscene showing various things and eventually finishing on the beginnings of a fight between the wookie and mira. The game then loads and up pops mira in front of the very same security door, locked tight. (I am on the side of the door where the poisonous tunnels are) i click on the door and it says stuff about the jedi being on the other side etc. and that to open it i need to find the terminal which is on the otherside of the door!!!
does anyone have a fix?
i have no mods running
 Darth333
12-24-2006, 8:40 AM

Hmmm...isn't god supposed to know everything? :p (j/k)

It's been a while since I played and I don't quite remember that part apart the that the sequence from the moment you recruit Mira until you are transported to a "certain ship" can get quite buggy if you happen to reload a game at the wrong moment :( Unfortunately if it's a bug with the xbox version, the only solution is to load a savegame from prior entering that area, preferably before the whole sequence of events involving Mira.

Always keep more than one savegame and save before entering a new area.

Moving this to the xbox tech forum...and welcome to the forums :)
Page: 1 of 1