Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vaders voice

Page: 1 of 1
 Kobliha(cz)
12-22-2006, 6:39 AM
can i ask if somebody know why is vaders voice in cutscenes and with executor so terrible? perhaps is good but in another octave or something like that. it is really stupid when mighty dark lord of the sith sounds like that. are you think PG is going to fix that, in another patch perhaps....? and iam sorry if my english si wrong iam not from england or america.
 Docter_Aap
12-22-2006, 9:07 AM
I know, In the executor vader's voice sounds very weird
 sw2dude
12-22-2006, 2:04 PM
Ohhh... Perhaps that's because Vader is most probably in his Meditation Chamber on board the Executor. Anyway, he does sound rather cool though...
 Lundquist
12-23-2006, 6:47 AM
I just think they weren't able to get Scott Lawrence, so they used a thin white guy trying to speak deeply into a can or something...
 JoesGuy
01-09-2007, 12:04 AM
I just think they weren't able to get Scott Lawrence, so they used a thin white guy trying to speak deeply into a can or something...
You took the words right out of my mouth. :)
Page: 1 of 1