Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dance Party Problem...

Page: 1 of 1
 rwill
12-14-2006, 10:07 PM
OK - I'm in the dance party in the section where there is a large central fan areas and a number of white flowers - some of which blow bubbles. I am trying to ascend. Can't seem to do it - I read that there are supposed to be bubble blowers that will propel you skywards - but I can't find them. This is the PC version. When I land on the lowest flower pads that are emitting bubbles, there is no extra ooomph there

I guess I'm just stupid - but I can't figure this out. Any help appreciated.
 Poopdogjr
12-14-2006, 11:10 PM
From what I remember, you have to ride the air up and then once your high enough, move over to another airlift that is in the air. I could be wrong though. Hope that helps.
 rwill
12-15-2006, 3:29 AM
Thanks - I got it now. For some reason my float wasn't working right. Reboot - fine now. Thanks.
 citabria
12-20-2006, 11:42 PM
THe bubbles in Milla's Dance party does not extend my levitation at all. I am stuck at this location because I can not float to the ceiling where the fan switch is located.

Is there a cheat for this level to get past it? Is this a known bug and is there a fix?

OKAY, I found out that the levitation control has a second switch that you need to use in order to move the levitation ball from your feet to one hand.

By moving the levitation ball from your feet to one hand, you will be able to float in the bubbles and to extend your float for other circumstances.
Page: 1 of 1