Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Conquest - You've been defeated!

Page: 1 of 1
 StarWarsPhreak
12-10-2006, 12:12 AM
So I'm cruising along in a galaxy I pretty much control (Empire and Rebels each had 2 planets left), and out of no where, the credits roll and the game tells me I've lost.

Now can someone tell me why the game is telling me I've been defeated? I guess the 10 planets I controlled meant nothing. Am I missing something?

If it's the empire building a death star, is the Consortium not able to destroy it a la the Rebels?

This makes no freaking sense.
 thon77
12-10-2006, 12:52 AM
some maps have a limit to the # of days you have to win, on singleplayer. the maw one does if i'm not mistaken. would be nice to be able to turn it off
 ImpElite
12-10-2006, 9:22 AM
Wow, no offense but I would've thought everyone would've been smart enough to read the Objectives you need to do to win.
 PoiuyWired
12-10-2006, 11:32 AM
ITs usually the time limit, either that or one of your important hero is glitched and disappeared.
 Docter_Aap
12-10-2006, 3:27 PM
telling from the ammount of planets he is talking about he was playing heart of the maw. And dude, read the objectives before starting. That map has a 60 day's time limit.
 StarWarsPhreak
12-10-2006, 9:43 PM
Yes, so it would appear to have a time limit. Didn't read all of it. So I restarted on a different map and used the DSII to destroy the galaxy.
Page: 1 of 1