Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about Hero Clash

Page: 1 of 1

12-06-2006, 2:03 AM
I can't really say I know where to put this so apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong.

I was wondering what hero clashes are there in EaW and for FoC? The only one I've gotten so far is Vader vs. Old Ben and yet I heard there is more. I've heard Han vs. Boba and I've even tried it to no avail. :(

So does anyone know any others besides Vader vs. Kenobi? I'm curious because I've tried many including Palpatine vs. Yoda, Luke vs. Vader, Chewie vs. Bossk but none of them do anything besides fight normally.
 PoiuyWired
12-06-2006, 3:28 PM
Trying to get Palpy vs Luke but did not work.

Maybe I should try to face luke with BOTH vader and palpy? Just wanna try lightning on luke and see if Vader goes psycho.

Would be funny if they have it scripted so that jade vs luke would have them standing around kissing each other instead.
 wedge2211
12-06-2006, 5:31 PM
Not at this point in the timeline, they wouldn't. ;)
 ImpElite
12-07-2006, 10:57 AM
if it was AFTER the emperor died she would get all mad and yell at him and such lol
 PoiuyWired
12-07-2006, 5:44 PM
Well, then have her yell "I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU... I LOVE YOU... CALL ME" warcraft style.

It is annoying that they don't even have the "who's your daddy" speach between vader and luke.

12-07-2006, 9:34 PM
Bleh....Is anyone going to answer my question?
 Linky Triforce
12-13-2006, 3:27 PM
I only believe that it is the Obi-Wan and Vader one that works... There are programed others I believe but they are nonfunktional.

Would've expected that Luke and Vader would have a go at each other and Yoda vs. Palpatine(as both these fights are in the movies)
 PoiuyWired
12-13-2006, 7:21 PM
Well in the code there is ObiWan vs Boba, try it, but does not seem to work.

There is also the disabled Han+Chewie vs Boba script, but can't get it work either. If you want you can write your own.
 ImpElite
12-13-2006, 7:39 PM
I've tried Chewie+Han vs Boba, doesn't work.
Page: 1 of 1