Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plz help with High Level Force Power Mod and New Robes Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Romanus
12-04-2006, 12:00 PM
First hello all im new here and from Austria, so plz dont be angry about my english :blast5:

So now to my question, i have intalled the High level Force Power Mod (with the update 2.1) updated my Game and installed the New Robes Mod (i dont know if i spelled this right) but now my probs.

In Telos and the beginning scene with Bao Dur it tells me Bao Dur is now in my group but i cant take him with me, but i thought ok...

But than i went with Kreia and Atton to the Commander of the Czerka, and it stops i know there must be a cutscene but the screen is black but i didnt see any talk and they all r friendly without the droids and so i cannot go to the mine inside.hmmm.and i cant do anything...

Maybe anyone knows a solution or shall i uninstall they Mods and what Mod is not right the High level force Power or the Robe Mod...

I hope anyone can help me, and im very very sorry of my bad english...

Many Greetings from Austria
Romanus
 Darth-Meatbag
12-04-2006, 8:23 PM
No problem, your english is great for a new person with it! Welcome to the forums :evil5: :waive1:
Moveing on topic... I'm not so sure its your mods. I've never had Bao-Dur in the "mines" if its what I think it is. Do you mean the Peragus Mineing Station? I do not think either of those mods even conflicting would cause a problem like that. My only suggestion is remove/rename the override folder and try again with a new/older save, if it doesn't work then reinstall and if not... well lets not go there :D.
Good luck

~Darth-Meatbag
Page: 1 of 1