Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beta Testers needed...

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 8:59 PM
I've got a mod, but I can't test it... my game crashed, and it won't let me re-install it.... It turns Canderous into Darth Malak, and Malak into Canderous... no dialouges..... yet. If you would like to help, then PM me your e-mail address... and also, if you do it, i will need Screenshots for file front.

P.S. If you even try to post this mod and claim it as your own, I'll hunt you down.
 T7nowhere
12-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Excuse me, you have made a mod that doesn't work and that crashes your game, but you want someone else to fix the mod and give you screenshots so that you can post it on Filefront as your mod?

Holowan is not here to ask someone else to fix or make a mod for you. Holowan labs is here to help teach you how to mod, however to do this you need put in the effort to tell us what you are trying to do and what you have attempted to do.

So far all you have stated is that your trying to switch Malak and Canderous, but what exactly have you modded to achieve that goal?

Also it would be better served to find help in the public forum as it will allow others to benefit from the discussion, rather than asking someone to help through PM's.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-04-2006, 6:11 AM
no, I put too many mods in my override, and it corrupted my game, T7. But I won't need this for much longer, as I have one beta tester already....
Page: 1 of 1