Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1] Keep Trask (well Sorta)

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 12:27 PM
This is a mod that changes Juhani's apperance to Trask.... the only problems right now are that I don't have any dialouges and Trask insists on using Juhani's portrait, no matter how much I tell him not to.

Anyhow the mod can be found at my site, in my sig... but here's a direct link to it
http://www.freewebs.com/revansithmaster/Juhani%5Fto%5FTrask.rar)
 Shem
12-02-2006, 4:36 PM
Trask insists on using Juhani's portrait, no matter how much I tell him not to.I have the problem too when I have made UTC file changes and we're not alone since I've heard people report this problem themselves.

In this situation, what I have done to make it work is to open Trask's UTC file, then copy and paste the information from all the different areas from Juhani's UTC file over to the Trask UTC file. It's a longer process, but in the long run you will have Trask's portrait when you're done.
 InyriForge
12-02-2006, 4:38 PM
I've discovered using a non-KT GFF editor seems to help in changing stubborn portraits. I'm guessing, then, that it's a KT problem.. though I am by no means a utility expert.
 Shem
12-02-2006, 4:43 PM
Oh, I almost forgot to include this information I was going to say. A simple way to changing it is to abstract Trask's portrait and then rename it to being Juhani's.
Page: 1 of 1