Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

no story just star wars galaxy

Page: 1 of 1
 eli_tolu
11-30-2006, 9:54 PM
There is not going to be a story. Just having normal days in the star wars galaxy. You can be anything or any race. You can be a cantina owner or an entertainer, sith, jedi, or anything else in the time of the new jedi order. To play just fill out this form (can have five characters):

Name:
What are you:
Race:
Home planet:
Personality:
Weapon:
Kind of Weapon:
Autobiography:

My form

Name: Gragen Toren
(optional) Appearance:
What are you: Civilian/ Smuggler
Race: Bonthan
Home planet: Corasaunt
Personality: Like to write, very adventerous, and good at piloting.
Weapon: Blaster/ Guided missile luancher
Kind of Weapon: Gun
Autobiography: I have lived on Corasaunt all my life and second home is Baron's Cantina.

Now your done and let the games begin
 Anakin Skywalker
11-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Off-Topic: Why are you doing this? I'm just curious if it's not going to be a story...

Name: Darth Revan
What are you: Sith
Race: Human
Home planet: Korriban (Grew up on)
Personality: Dark sider, Sith Lord reborn into a new body
Weapon: Lightsaber
Kind of Weapon: Double-Bladed Red
Bibliography: I lived on Korriban for 10 years of my life, then I moved to Dilium... a Sith Graveyard planet, where I established a Sith Academy.
 Master_Archon
12-01-2006, 8:08 AM
By anything, does that include species and people from outside the Star Wars galaxy as well? Does it also mean we could create our own species (In a sense) ?
 Batono
12-01-2006, 9:57 PM
Name: Nodo Chatal
(optional) Appearance:like any other ithorian
What are you:A force sensitive ithorian who studies nature and tries to help the republic by rebuilding planets and erasing the dark spot sidious left in the galaxie
Race:Ithorian
Home planet:Ithor
Personality:Calm and peaceful, the force guides me
Weapon:none
Kind of Weapon:none
Autobiography:Trained in the ways of the force, I learnt how to bring back to life beigns from nature such as plants and insects, my power arenґt powerful enough to bring back animals or people
 Jedi Atomic
12-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Name: Darrick Dominia
Appearance: Long pointed hair allover his head, has a scar across eye from lightsaber.
What are you: Jedi
Race: Human
Home planet: Dantooine
Personality: Mostly happy and calm and rarely gets mad
Weapon: lightsaber
Kind of Weapon: Right hand: Single Hilt(blue); Left: Single Hilt(green)
Autobiography: Darrick grew up on Dantooine. A sith attacked his parent's house and killed his parents, while he just made a narrow escape from the Sith. He joined the Khoonda Militia gained much prestige. One day a jedi friend realized that he had much sensitivity to the force while working with Darrick, since his father was secretly a jedi in hiding. Darrick joined the Jedi Academy and gained Jedi Knight after 9 years of training. Currently Darrick is just about to gain the position, Jedi Master.
Page: 1 of 1