Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How can I get KOTOR TOOL

Page: 1 of 1
 stev69
11-28-2006, 8:06 AM
Hey guys im trying to get Fred Tetras KOTOR tool, but every link I get on google just sends me to his web page, and there isnt a download link there that I can see. Does anyone know anywhere else I might get it or can send it me via email perhaps?

Whoops sorry for the double post this websites a bit slow on the update.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-28-2006, 8:38 AM
There is a link on there, but i'll send you a direct link to the page where the download is just give me a sec

you should be able to find it HERE (http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/pgs/ktoolmap.php)

P.S. It's at the very top of the Page
 stev69
11-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Ah yes I have it now strange that it wasnt working before, anyway nice one mate :thmbup1:
 moff3tt
01-07-2007, 9:00 PM
Yeah, I'm not able to download it, I keep getting an error, are there anymore places to download this?
 Darth333
01-07-2007, 10:15 PM
what error are you getting? It works fine on my side.
 Shotgunner
01-09-2007, 5:14 PM
Are you using a download accelerator? it stats up top that useing them will prevent you from downloading KOTOR Tool.....

I know its a dumb question but.....
Page: 1 of 1