Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dueling between CSI and RSM, Comments or Suggestions or Signing up to help....

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 3:34 PM
Do you have any comments on our (mine and CSI's) RP? Want to help? Have any suggestions then post them here.
 Diego Varen
11-26-2006, 3:37 PM
Well, both you and CSI wanted me to join, so I'll be Nauk Grelan from my Echoes of Darkness Fic (Since I believe this is set in the KOTOR era). I'll post my profile in a minute.

Suggestions would be to make the posts longer, similar to Tysy's Duel with Jae and Emperor Devon and not to do it in first person, but it's up to you. I don't mind first person, it's just for Duel RPs, it doesn't seem right.

Edit: Below are the spoilers for Nauk Grelan in the Echoes of Darkness Fic. I'll put his Bio as a spoiler, just in case. Read at your own risk.

Name: Nauk Grelan
Species: Twi'lek
Eye Colour: Brown
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master
Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue and Purple
Favourite Ship(s): The Ebon Hawk
Favourite Force Power(s): Master Heal/Force Storm
Master(s): Master Zhar
Apprentice(s): Quallan Devon
Homeworld: Ryloth
Political Affiliation: Himself
Allies: Republic/Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith Order
Bio: Nauk Grelan was a Jedi Master who tried to stop his apprentice, Quallan Devon from going off with Revan and Malak to the Mandalorian Wars. When Quallan refused to change his mind, Nauk felt guilty for the loss of his first and only apprentice. When the other Jedi Masters and those who trusted the Jedi Council’s wisdom went to battle in the Mandalorian Wars, Nauk fought his apprentice, who had fallen to the dark side and killed him in battle. Afterwards, he sent the unconscious Sera Tana back to Coruscant, unaware that he had sent her to fight at Malachor. After the final battle of the Mandalorian Wars, Nauk returned, becoming a duellist teacher at the Jedi Temple.

During the events of the Jedi Civil War, Nauk wasn’t involved until the return of Revan, who had now returned to the light side, after the Jedi Council tampered with his mind. He fought on the Star Forge, having his first experience with the dark side, bribing him to go to Tramond XXV, the one planet where Nauk had fought his apprentice. After the celebrations on Lehon, Nauk left the Jedi Order, unexpectedly, on his way to Tramond.

On Tramond, he met Emperor Devon, who was his old apprentice, who had been resurrected by the dark clone of Sera Tana, Darth Exsul, who had been created by the aftermath of the Mandalorian Wars, similar to Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus. Nauk pledged himself to the teachings of the dark side, becoming one of the Sith Trimuvate. During the events of the Exile’s return to Republic space, Nauk left the ways of the dark side and spied on the Exile, during her travels, becoming obsessed with her, similar to Sion. When the Battle of Telos occurred, Nauk helped the Republic, meeting Both’haniwo at the same time. He told Both’haniwo to go to Coruscant and wait for the Exile. On Coruscant, he finally met the Exile, finding out that she was the same person who he had tried to send to Coruscant. Nauk didn’t tell her who he was though and she had never met him, during her time as a Jedi. Nauk helped Sera on her journey to find the True Sith, who were the Sith Trimuvate. Sion had replaced Nauk in his position in the Sith Trimuvate. Over time, Nauk and Sera became having feelings for each other, even falling in love with each other. Soon, Nauk revealed his true identity to Sera, abandoning her to return to the dark side.

On Tramond, he planned for Sera to arrive to fight him. When she finally arrived, the two of them fought and Nauk felt guilty for all the things he had done. He returned to defend Sera, under Emperor Devon’s rule, confessing to her that he had killed his apprentice and not Emperor Devon (Who Quallan had become). Sera forgave him and the two shared an emotional kiss, before the Emperor fought with Sera. He beat her, almost killing her before Nauk fought his apprentice once again in anger. He hurt his apprentice, stunning him for a while. He told Sera that she must kill him in order for the Emperor to be killed. Sera couldn’t do it, but in the end she did, ending the Sith threat.

When Sera returned to the Republic, her, her companions and her old companions celebrated on Telos. Sera even saw the Force Ghosts of Kreia, Nauk, Quallan and several of the other Jedi Masters. After the celebrations, Sera was reunited with her former love, Atton Rand and she told him that she was pregnant. Soon, Sera and Atton had a daughter, who was Human and named her Kreia, despite Atton’s hate for the “old witch”.

Oh and CSI or RSM, please tell me what my first post should be and I'll get started.
 CSI
11-26-2006, 3:40 PM
Longer...Yeah, seems to be a good suggestion. I'll look into the post.

Eh, How about now, Pottsie? Just assume I was in the Dantooine, meditating. Then you come in...
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 3:53 PM
Well Pottsie, you should meet CSI after he lands on Dantooine, your the only Jedi there besides him
 CSI
11-27-2006, 1:35 AM
First, RSM: You have an ally, Bastila. She will be starred by Dark_Lady, who just PMed me.

DL: Welcome to the RP. Here's your history:

The history is fairly simple. First CSI (Me), Formerly known as Darth Nihilus, mistaken Revan (RevanSithMaster) for a padawan and told him to be patient. Then he complained he was the Sith Lord, not a mere padawan and challenged CSI. Then the RP starts there. After some dueling, he made a booby trap to restraint CSI like Bastila, and he interrogated CSI like he's Malak. Then CSI managed to escape to Dantooine. Then Revan came back to the Star Forge after he planted a homing device on CSI. There, he met Bastila (Dark_Lady), and they planned to catch me alive and continue the dueling. (But RSM planned to destroy Dantooine after I fled from Dantooine) At Dantooine, CSI meet redeemed Jedi Master, Nauk (Pottsie), and planned to escape to...See spoiler below Nar Shaddaa and went undercover as Bounty Hunters.

After all, you just need to MSN(If you have one) to me and RSM, for Pottsie, he doesn't have a MSN, therefore we can only PM him.

Here's quotes from Revan that concerned you...

I returned to the Star Forge... greeted by my wife and Sith Lord Bastila Shan. "Did you get him?" She asked. "No, but I've got a tracking device placed on him.... I've just got to get to the Computer......." I replied. "Let's go.... find him!" She exclaimed.

Well, well, well we are about to begin Chapter 2: The Assassins.......

"Bastila, I want our five most worth Assassins in here... I need to speak with them..." I said.

"Yes Revan, I will go get them..." She said.

"Where is Bastila?" Revan said aloud.

"Milord..." A Dark Jedi dressed in red said walking up to Revan.

"What is it?" Revan barked back.

"The Mistress of Darkness sent me to see you..... she said you needed Sith Assassins."

"Yes, so you're hear about that, eh?"

"Yes, milord......"

"Well we must wait, I sense that Nihilus is on the move." Revan bellowed at the Dark Jedi.
 Diego Varen
11-27-2006, 2:01 AM
Thanks for letting everyone know about me and you lot, etc, CSI. Since you and RSM have let me write the Fic version of this duel, I was thinking of making the Prologue, the dark side ending of KOTOR and then Chapter I as Malak's death, Revan meeting CSI and Nauk leaving the Star Forge after being attacked from Sith Assassins. What do you think?
 CSI
11-27-2006, 2:05 AM
Thanks for letting everyone know about me and you lot, etc, CSI. Since you and RSM have let me write the Fic version of this duel, I was thinking of making the Prologue, the dark side ending of KOTOR and then Chapter I as Malak's death, Revan meeting CSI and Nauk leaving the Star Forge after being attacked from Sith Assassins. What do you think?

You're welcome, Pottsie. Let your inspiration flow freely. It's your fic. You write. Besides, your sneak peek is awesome. Keep up.
 Diego Varen
11-27-2006, 2:11 AM
Thanks CSI. I might write just the Prologue and the first Chapter and then continue it, once I finish Echoes of Darkness.
 CSI
11-27-2006, 2:13 AM
No problem. You have a clear shot.
 Diego Varen
11-27-2006, 2:15 AM
I know Part 2 is called Sith Assassins, but what is Part 1 called? Also, I'll write where we're up to so far and then I'll continue Echoes of Darkness.
 CSI
11-27-2006, 2:18 AM
Eh, how about "The Dueling"? Or you can make up one title.
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
11-27-2006, 3:15 AM
what is this exactly? O.o
 Diego Varen
11-27-2006, 3:17 AM
what is this exactly? O.o

Hello XoXoXAlexOxOxO (What a long Username) and welcome to the Forums. If you read the Thread carefully, this is a Duel RP, which was based on Tysyacha's Duel RP.
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
11-27-2006, 3:22 AM
oh, and thank you :)

i'll just go by alex if the length is annoying :p
 Diego Varen
11-27-2006, 3:23 AM
oh, and thank you :)

No problem. Always glad to help out someone. Usually.
 JediMaster12
11-27-2006, 3:24 PM
I guess I might as well join. Someone has to keep the bloodshed down to a minimum. ;P
Anyway, you are not to call me JM12 unless off topic because I am not a droid except my family sees that differently. Don't ask.
I'll be the name of the hero of my latest fic though I will point out that I am female playing a male. I am Kirabaros, roughly 25 years of age and what is called an Avalonian Jedi. Homeworld is beyound the Outer Rim in the Unknown regions. See the Planet Databank thread for info on the system. Avalonians in general think three to five moves ahead of their plans and often come across as paranoid when they lay out all possibilities. There is a group called the Seers who see what is, what was and what will be. Kirabaros has this ability. He is also an empath, can sense emotions and the whole aura thing. He comes to Republic space frequently and can blend into crowds quite easily so you can't always spot him right away. He won't be seen unless he wants to be found. Bushida and the Jedi Code are what he lives by and is what you call a grey Jedi meaning that he believes in the power of love, blah, blah.
Weapons: bronze bladed double lightsaber that can be split into two, a katana with gold filigree laid into the handle and the blade is inscribed with the cry of bushida, can withstand the heat of a lightsaber and usual preferred weapon of choice
Appearance: Dark brown hair, gold/amber eyes, scar over the left eye, tanned, 5'7" and shorter than the classic 6' Avalonians, thin and wiry indicative of flexibility and acrobatics, broad shouldered and wears black and a cape with hood.

Hope that is good enough. See ya on the dueling field.
 Diego Varen
11-27-2006, 3:26 PM
Welcome aboard JM12. I'll add you to the cast list in the Fic version. Kirabaros is one great guy. I prefer him now, compared to when he was J.C. in the Heart of the Guardian Trilogy. Sorry for being off-topic all.
 CSI
11-27-2006, 4:22 PM
Yeah, welcome aboard. I'll change the cast list in RP version. Kirabaros is one great guy. I prefer him now, compared to when he was J.C. in the Heart of the Guardian Trilogy. Sorry for being off-topic all.

[Sorry to copy your sentence, just for fun.]
 JediMaster12
11-27-2006, 4:54 PM
Since when have you read my fic CSI? Anyway glad to be a part of the cast. Let's hope to see some action and a bit more description in terms of moods and settings. Gotta give Pottsie something to work work. I suspect he needs to occupy his time with something instead of worrying about my manuscript that keeps flying over his head. ;P :lol:
 Anakin Skywalker
11-27-2006, 9:30 PM
I, the Dark Lord of the Sith, can not go any further in the RP.... I need some Sith Assassins to duel with CSI, Pottsie, and JM12.
 JediMaster12
11-27-2006, 11:22 PM
I can play a random assassin. I don't mind.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-28-2006, 5:49 AM
Thank you JM12, but unfortunately I need at least three....... and I am one, I suppose so I need one more, for now
 JediMaster12
11-28-2006, 2:05 PM
Maybe if someone is willing to take two characters? I play two characters on Alkonium's RP. Both are female. How I got stuck with it, I think it's because he thinks I have a better grasp of the female mind. Maybe Pottsie would like a bad boy role. Then he could be sent to his room afterward.
 Diego Varen
11-28-2006, 3:08 PM
Maybe if someone is willing to take two characters? I play two characters on Alkonium's RP. Both are female. How I got stuck with it, I think it's because he thinks I have a better grasp of the female mind. Maybe Pottsie would like a bad boy role. Then he could be sent to his room afterward.

Sure I wouldn't mind. Me as a bad boy eh? I suppose. I'll think about it. I'm not making sense am I?
 JediMaster12
11-29-2006, 1:21 PM
Making perfect sense in the Hotel Asylum Pottsie. Time for you to stop being teh boy scout. That role belongs to Carth. Play a scoundrel. :D
 CSI
11-30-2006, 3:00 AM
I can't play a Dark-side character...but JM12: I'll try my best not to mix you with Sith Assassins.
 Diego Varen
11-30-2006, 3:05 AM
I can't play a Dark-side character...but JM12: I'll try my best not to mix you with Sith Assassins.

Agreed, but I'll try and play an Assassin.
 CSI
11-30-2006, 3:10 AM
Agreed, but I'll try and play an Assassin.

And you, I'll also try my best not to treat you as a Sith Assassin. But a word of warning to both: recently Tahiti suffered a short term Berserkinesis. So beware sometime he will lost control and use his Katana and skewered you both. [J/K]
 JediMaster12
11-30-2006, 6:19 PM
CSI: Kirabaros reads auras more so than the Force. He can visibly see it. It is secondary to his Empath ability. They sort of blend in. You won't find him easy to kill because the man fought wars, 2 and prevented a third (HINT, HINT Pottsie) and he is Avalonian. Though tall, they are very fast. I based his athleticism from the elves in LOTR.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-30-2006, 7:04 PM
And you, I'll also try my best not to treat you as a Sith Assassin. But a word of warning to both: recently Tahiti suffered a short term Berserkinesis. So beware sometime he will lost control and use his Katana and skewered you both. [J/K]

Well, i don't care how you treat them, just so long as you treat me as the Sith Lord, that I truely am.
 Darth Randus
12-03-2006, 3:04 PM
i would not mind being a assassan if you still need some
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 5:49 PM
Yes! Thank you so Much bhoch
 Darth Randus
12-04-2006, 7:35 AM
no problem, just let me know what i need to do
 Anakin Skywalker
12-04-2006, 8:02 AM
Nothin much, just be there at my whim, or the Sith Lord will get angry, and destroy your homeworld...... :D
 Jason Skywalker
12-04-2006, 8:30 AM
Alright, so, decided to join.

Name: Zhane Skyblade
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown
Attire: Zhane wears a dark blue and dark brown robe much like Anakin's. The boots, gloves and tabbard are dark blue while the pants and tunic are dark brown. Zhane's hair is also wavy and neck-long.
Favourite Weapon (s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour (s): Emerald
Lightsaber Form (s): Form VIII, Shien
Favourite Ship(s): None
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Lightning
Master(s): None, formerly Zhar Lestin
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Nar Shadda
Political Affiliation: Republic, Jedi Order
Allies: Republic, Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith, Mandalorians
Bio: Zhane was born on the crime planet of Nar Shadda to poor parents whose father missed a payment to the Exchange and they took Zhane. Fortunately, some Jedi's went there in an assignment, and saved young Zhane and his parents. They where rellocated to Alderaan, and with their permission and Zhane's approval, he was taken under for Jedi Training. He was assigned to Master Zhar Lestin and with him, went to the Jedi Guardian class but built a emerald-bladed Lightsaber, the emerald given to him by his parents as a token. As the Mandalorian Wars ravaged, Zhane's parents where killed by the Mandalorians and he followed Revan and Malak to the war, a general alongside the Exile. He slaughtered a bunch of them, and after the war, accompanied the Exile to Coruscant, but in the way was captured by surviving Mandalorians. He killed them and now wanders through the galaxy...

Hey, any suggestions on how i should tie in?
 Darth Randus
12-04-2006, 11:06 AM
yes, my lord...:D
 CSI
12-04-2006, 7:16 PM
Now I'm really having an army here...

Jason: Why don't we start on Nar Shaddaa. Now Pottsie vanished mysteriously, and JM12 and I were anticipating potential Sith Strike. Why don't you meet us at Nar Shaddaa?
 JediMaster12
12-04-2006, 7:52 PM
Well he is from Nar Shaddaa so that is a bonus. Pottsie tends to foget where he is. You have to PM him to remind him.
 Dark_Lady
12-05-2006, 8:47 AM
Alright, hate to have to say this, but, as I'm sure you guys have noticed, I am no good at playing Bastila whatsoever. So you can reclaim the character if you want.
 JediMaster12
12-05-2006, 1:22 PM
I thought you were doing fine. Sometimes the best way to feel a character is to read the dialogue that is connected to Bastila in both KOTOR and TSL. Just reading it and thinking about it can help a person understand a character. I think you should stick it out Dark Lady. You can only get better if you practice :)
 CSI
12-05-2006, 5:32 PM
Alright, hate to have to say this, but, as I'm sure you guys have noticed, I am no good at playing Bastila whatsoever. So you can reclaim the character if you want.

Dark_Lady, you're doing fine. Just go ahead and don't worry about how to say.
 JediMaster12
12-08-2006, 2:36 PM
I am posting this because there seems to be confusion as to what an Avalonian is and spefically the Heart of the Guardian which is my character Kirabaros. He was originally born as Jacen Credo Cirrus, called JC for short. He gained his name Kirabaros for the selfless acts he did to help the opressed peoples of his planet. The story of Kirabaros is older than he is:

Everything began to melt away as I closed my eyes. I could still hear his voice as I slowly opened them. I was in the middle of a battlefield but it was of a long time ago, possibly from the time of the Great Hyperspace War. I could see my people, mostly as Jedi fighting against the Sith.
My gaze drifted towards the top of a small hill that seemed relatively clear. I saw off to my left, for a brief moment, what looked like Revan but different. She looked like one of my people, dressed in Jedi robes. Next to her was a man who, upon a closer look, was my son. They were leading the way, or rather clearing the way to the hill. I felt compelled to follow. I could distinctly hear the chanting get louder as I approached closer. When I got near the top, two figures appeared, each drawing their lightsabers.
The one with the red lightsaber was one that I had seen before. He was in the eyes of the Blood King. I breathed the name quietly, Naga Sadow, or rather it was him taking over someone, another person who claimed the title of the Blood King. He waved his blade menacingly at the second figure. He spoke in Basic but the words were like a razor sharp knife on my ears. He said, “I have chased and hounded you and will continue to do so until you are dead. You cannot stop the power of the Sith.”
The other figure came into the light. I let out a gasp. He looked, no, was me! He twirled a bronze and orange blade in response. His reply was, “There will always be a Kirabaros. I am the first but not the last.” He then looked at me, waiting.
Naga Sadow/Blood King started to swing with his blade. Kirabaros defended and ended up ramming his blade through that darkness. He continued to look at me. ‘Revan’ and ‘Tulre’ were looking at me expectantly. I slowly approached Kirabaros. We looked at each other in the eye. I extended my hand in the warrior grasp and he took it in the same manner.

Note the bold phrase.

Kirabaros never fell. In fact some say on his planet that he died for his beliefs. I am speaking of the original Kirabaros from long ago. Pottsie should recognize this. Kirabaros serves the light though he sees things in shades of gray. He has even spoken to former dark Jedi that are long dead, a strange thing indeed but communication with the dead is common among certain tribes on Avalon.

He has suffered torture before:
I realized that he was making fun of me and insulting me. Being an innocent kid I wanted to correct him. I replied, “No it doesn’t. It stands for Jacen Credo Cirrus, that’s my name.”
The Judge just smirked at me. He suggested to his mates, “Let’s slop the Jorscop.” He chuckled slightly and picked me up. His mates were jeering at me as he carried me to a darkened corner of the schoolyard where there were three buckets waiting.
I was too scared to resist as he carried my little body. I didn’t move even when he placed me down in the corner. How could I resist? I was too little. The next thing I next I was covered in slops and I heard the cruel laughter of the Judge. He then spat on me and said not to worry that I would get some more tomorrow. I watched quietly as they left and the little kids who followed peered at me and whispered. I was ashamed and I was scared. It gave me a chill down my spine and I vowed that no one would make me cry.

He has had temptations but never gave into them. He tries to save fallen Jedi: “Is that the Jedi Code I hear spouting through your thoughts? You can be so pathetic at times.” The jibe nearly made my anger boil out of control once again.

I knew that I wasn’t wrong in that there was still good in him. Heck if Eуmeros could be saved after all he’d done, why couldn’t Tvark?

I hope that clears up some things. The excerpts are from Heart of the Guardian which describe his character more. Don't assume that he will fall because he won't.
 Dark_Lady
12-20-2006, 1:26 AM
Alright, due to me going to visit my family over Christmas, I'm not going to be able to spend much time on this for about a month (not that I ever did anything anyway :p). So if someone wants to pick up Bastila, go ahead.
 Jason Skywalker
12-20-2006, 7:22 AM
Huh, Dark_Lady, the RP is over. :D
 Dark_Lady
12-20-2006, 3:09 PM
Oh good. Then I didn't screw everything up. Like I said, I didn't have time to keep up with it. :p
 Jedi MasterRoot
07-26-2007, 4:05 PM
Could Someone please explain this whole arragement to me? i followed a link on another post to here and from what i read this sounds interesting. explain what its about and how i join/get picked please.
 CSI
07-26-2007, 4:08 PM
^Eh, welcome to LF, and have a good time here...And please don't dig this old thread up. This RP is already done for.

[Ahh, good old times!]
Page: 1 of 1