Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on Telos, where's Luxa?

Page: 1 of 1
 wildbill
11-26-2006, 7:21 AM
Greetings KOTOR II gamers:

I’ve had a lapse in playing for about a year and had stopped early in the Telos section. Am trying to play the DS and have completed all? of Grenn’s quests aside from the fuel one. My game version is 2.00.424

Here are my active quests from Telos:

TSF Bounty, New Fuel Source, Ebon Hawk Stolen, Arrested!, Rebuild HK47, False Batu, Lightsaber, Galactic History.

Here’s whats happening from several key NPC’s:

1.) Luxa is not in the Cantina! I know I need her to trigger more important quests…
2.) At the Docking Bays zone the Ithorian has no quests, not much else happening with the other gate minders.
3.) Chodo Habat has been disgusted with me, etc.
4.) Jana Lorso accuses me of siding with the Ithorians…
5.) Got the modified blaster, 2 party members on the ship, one the robot, Arms Deal the room is open no action,
6.) Did the Saman Dobo quests but he is still alive…
7.) In Bumani there is no action, doors open…

As I said I forgot exactly what I did in the first quests on Telos. Perhaps I still have some LS influence that is messing up Jana or Luxa.

Any further ideas or hints would be great!!
Need that shuttle off this rock!!
Is there a level jump cheat?

Thanks all who help me!!

Bill
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 8:40 AM
the only thing i can think of is that you game is glitched, so download the patch and re-start your game sorry, but there is a Skip Peragus mod for TSL, give me a minute and i'll find it.

Sorry about the inconvience

RSM

:edit: here is the mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Peragus;41139)
 wildbill
11-27-2006, 9:33 PM
RSM:

Hi. Thanks for the update, especially about the skip Peragus mod.
I'm going to try one of my 2005 saves and see if Luxa is in the Cantina. Do you know if she's there from the start of the level?

I may also try to shift my character to the LS for this level and see what else might happen with Jana.

I'll go back to Grenn also, he may have a new quest responce. That's what happened earlier, he went from the fuel thing to the bounty hunter trio of quests.

I'll do the patch anyways also.

Thanks,
Bill
 AkumaSF
11-28-2006, 3:44 AM
Yes, she's there from the start of Telos. You're game is definately glitched. Or at least that particular save.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-28-2006, 4:56 AM
:wstupid: Yup she's there from the Start of Telos

I may also try to shift my character to the LS for this level and see what else might happen with Jana.

That is not necassary..... even if you want to help the Ithorians, you could be Dark Sided.

I'll go back to Grenn also, he may have a new quest responce. That's what happened earlier, he went from the fuel thing to the bounty hunter trio of quests.

That will also not be necassary, there is only the Fuel mission and the thre bounty's
 paulmetiorc
11-28-2006, 7:48 AM
you have to talk to the guard at the door of the exchange place. the rodian and ask him where luxa is. then luxa will appear
 Anakin Skywalker
11-28-2006, 3:41 PM
NO you don't I completely ignore the Rodian, and she is always there.....
 AkumaSF
11-29-2006, 3:40 AM
I kill the Rodian, and kill him again, and again...
But I think u might have to start a new game considering u can't do anything.
 wildbill
11-29-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi.

Hey thanks for tips and insights!!
I went back to the Bumani area and there is no Rodian nearby; just Vula at the desk crying about don't kill her. The rest of the place is empty.

I'm going to look into a 2005 save and see if the Rodian is there and Luxa also.

The skip Pegasus mod may help out but I really want a skip Telos mod...

Also, are there any journal cheats like Morrowind has to allow you to get the quests done on the sly?

Thanks again,

Bill

Edit: YES!!

I went back to a 2005 save and the Rodian and Luxa showed up okay. This save is in Apartment C and has my 2 comrades along and everthing seems okay.

I will now carefully follow the walkthrough from the "start" of Telos and keep an eye on those two and try to progress through as fast as possible in case a flaw pops up again...

Thanks!!

Bill
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 1:41 PM
^^^ I hate to tell you this, but I just now realized, You probably had already killed everyone and the reason you didn't have a quest from Czerka or the Ithorians was because you had completed Citadel Station....:( All you had to do was go and get on the Shuttle and leave and you'd crash land on Telos' Surface

There's a Skip Telos mod now wildbill.... it's hosted here http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Telos;73066)
 wildbill
12-02-2006, 6:41 PM
Revan: WOW Wish I would of read this first before I deleted those saves. Suppose I can dig them out of the trashcan and try to restore them...
Yikes!! I lost my dsl connection upstairs from the ice storm we just had and am at another pc now.
Well, I'll get through this somewhow.

Thanks again for keeping me apprised,

Bill
 Balderdash
12-03-2006, 2:41 PM
You almost certainly did kill them all already, if the receptionist is screaming for you not to kill her - that's why Luxa is not around, because she's dead - but you also said that both Chodo Habat and Jana Lorso were accusing you of helping the other. That shouldn't have been happening, so I'm not sure what's up with that. Do you know if you were meeting the Exchange on the Ithorans' behalf, or for Czerka? It should say in the Journal.

If you did the Arms deal for Luxa then you were working for Czerka, which means you should be able to talk to Lorso about getting the shuttle at this point. If, as you say, she was accusing you of helping the Ithorians then you've got some kind of glitch and you'll need to use your earlier save.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 4:57 PM
No, I think what had happened, is that he had already talked to em... and that happens sometimes after you finish the stuff... because then you can go to the shuttle
 Balderdash
12-04-2006, 4:15 AM
I don't think I've ever had that happen, but I usually play LS, so that's probably why. You may be right.

Could that be connected to the fact that when you revisit Telos when Nihilus attacks, Chodo is there with Lt. Grenn? If you talk to him, he always talks as though he's your friend, despite the fact that you played DS earlier in the game.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-04-2006, 7:26 AM
Yes, that would be why, because the game automatically acts as if you helped the Ithorians when you return, so Czerka is gone.
 wildbill
12-09-2006, 9:59 PM
Hi all:

I went back to the 2005 saves and am replaying forward. I offered to work for Jana and get the droid. After the fight, I lied about taking him to Chodo but ended there anyway. Now Jana is pissed and Chodo is content, the Droid went to work on the terminal.

Is this a known glitch? I suppose I should not lie and take the droid to Czerka and see what happens.

Any opinions here? This could be the flaw that's messing with my progress.

Thanks,
Bill
 Anakin Skywalker
12-09-2006, 10:49 PM
It shouldn't matter, I've never known that "glitch" to happen... did you tell the droid you were going to Czerka or did you say the Ithorians (accidently by clicking through it many times)?
 wildbill
12-10-2006, 7:25 AM
Dear RevanSithMaster and others who have assisted:

I have played through the fights with Slusk, went back to Jana and that fight, talked to her twice and finally got the trigger for the flight off Citadel Station.

Not sure what happened earlier aside from the droid quest conflict, but the next time I just said he's going to Czerka and everything went fine from there.

Thanks a million credits for the advice one and all. See Jana, she'll give them to you!!

May the Force, Light or Dark, be with you!!

Bill
Page: 1 of 1