Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

Page: 1 of 5
 CSI
11-25-2006, 3:45 PM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3245/banner2gt0.jpg)

Thanks to igyman for creating this banner, and thank to RevanSithMaster for reminding me this

Also thanks to Darth333 for changing this title.

Inspired by The Duel: A Legacy of the Force Story (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=170828) by Tysyacha.

Starring:

Name: CSI
Species: N/A
Eye Colour: N/A
Hair Colour: N/A
Favourite Weapon(s): Paired Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver
Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".
Favourite Force Power(s): Flash step (Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.
Master(s): Darth Traya
Apprentice(s): Visas Marr, Former Apprentice, redeemed by the Exile.
Homeworld: N/A
Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order
Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith Order
Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, fighting with RSM. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side, and even resisted Darth Revan's torment and escaped to Nar Shaddaa. Personal Rival of RevanSithMaster.

RevanSithMaster: Dark Lord of Sith
Strength 30
Constitution 30
Wisdom 55
Dexterity 30

special force abilities: Battle Meditation, Force Sight
race: human

Pottsie's bio
Name: Nauk Grelan
Species: Twi'lek
Eye Colour: Brown
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master
Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue and Purple
Favourite Ship(s): The Ebon Hawk
Favourite Force Power(s): Master Heal/Force Storm
Master(s): Master Zhar
Apprentice(s): Quallan Devon
Homeworld: Ryloth
Political Affiliation: Himself
Allies: Republic/Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith Order

JM12's:
I'll be the name of the hero of my latest fic though I will point out that I am female playing a male. I am Kirabaros, roughly 25 years of age and what is called an Avalonian Jedi. Homeworld is beyound the Outer Rim in the Unknown regions. See the Planet Databank thread for info on the system. Avalonians in general think three to five moves ahead of their plans and often come across as paranoid when they lay out all possibilities. There is a group called the Seers who see what is, what was and what will be. Kirabaros has this ability. He is also an empath, can sense emotions and the whole aura thing. He comes to Republic space frequently and can blend into crowds quite easily so you can't always spot him right away. He won't be seen unless he wants to be found. Bushida and the Jedi Code are what he lives by and is what you call a grey Jedi meaning that he believes in the power of love, blah, blah.
Weapons: bronze bladed double lightsaber that can be split into two, a katana with gold filigree laid into the handle and the blade is inscribed with the cry of bushida, can withstand the heat of a lightsaber and usual preferred weapon of choice
Appearance: Dark brown hair, gold/amber eyes, scar over the left eye, tanned, 5'7" and shorter than the classic 6' Avalonians, thin and wiry indicative of flexibility and acrobatics, broad shouldered and wears black and a cape with hood.

Jason's:
Name: Zhane Skyblade
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown
Attire: Zhane wears a dark blue and dark brown robe much like Anakin's. The boots, gloves and tabbard are dark blue while the pants and tunic are dark brown. Zhane's hair is also wavy and neck-long.
Favourite Weapon (s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour (s): Emerald
Lightsaber Form (s): Form VIII, Shien
Favourite Ship(s): None
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Lightning
Master(s): None, formerly Zhar Lestin
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Nar Shadda
Political Affiliation: Republic, Jedi Order
Allies: Republic, Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith, Mandalorians
Bio: Zhane was born on the crime planet of Nar Shadda to poor parents whose father missed a payment to the Exchange and they took Zhane. Fortunately, some Jedi's went there in an assignment, and saved young Zhane and his parents. They where rellocated to Alderaan, and with their permission and Zhane's approval, he was taken under for Jedi Training. He was assigned to Master Zhar Lestin and with him, went to the Jedi Guardian class but built a emerald-bladed Lightsaber, the emerald given to him by his parents as a token. As the Mandalorian Wars ravaged, Zhane's parents where killed by the Mandalorians and he followed Revan and Malak to the war, a general alongside the Exile. He slaughtered a bunch of them, and after the war, accompanied the Exile to Coruscant, but in the way was captured by surviving Mandalorians. He killed them and now wanders through the galaxy...
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:49 PM
I activate my lightsaber and then I jumped in and sliced at CSI's head.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 6:40 PM
"Huh?" CSI gasped when he saw the crimson blade was slashing toward CSI. CSI just stared at the blade blankly, and...the blade just cut his neck...

Suddenly, to RSM's surprise, CSI body began to shatter into the air...and re-appeared behind RSM.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 7:52 PM
CSI had grabbed a hold of my shoulders and had one of his lightsabers up to my neck.... I Forced pushed him off of me.... and brought up my blade and jumped at him again
 CSI
11-25-2006, 8:55 PM
"Why you jump like a monkey?" CSI narrowed his eyes and shouted quite loudly. "Shout" is not quite the correct word, but "Jeer" would be more appropriate. Then CSI asked briefly, "Well, Darth Revan, why, why, why? Why did you choose the dark side?"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 8:59 PM
"The Reason I fell to the Dark Side is none of your buisness...." I said hatefully casting Force Immunity. I raised my blades again....... "This time I will NOT miss!" Jumps towards CSI
 CSI
11-25-2006, 9:05 PM
CSI closed his eyes. He looked totally defenseless. He tried to clean his mind. He casted the emotion flow within himself aside, and focused into the Force. Suddenly, everything is slowed down. Opening his eyes again, he can clearly see RSM was delivering the deadly blow.

CSI ignited his lightsaber and perfomed a Saber Throw at RSM.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 9:10 PM
I used the bottom side of my double-bladed lightsaber to deflect the lightsaber being thrown at me..... I got angry and cast Force Lightning aimed at my rival, CSI
 CSI
11-25-2006, 9:17 PM
CSI's eyes widened. He never know RSM would use Force Lightning. "Aaaaaaaaggghhhhhh..." The lightening was all over CSI. The pain! The pain was too painful that CSI even forgot to use Flash Step. CSI screamed like hell. Slowly open his eyes, he noticed the lightsaber RSM deflected was still hovering in the sky. With his remaining power, he used his finger to control the lightsaber to shoot out like a arrow, at RSM, who was still casting out Force Lightening.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 9:19 PM
I cast Master Speed, still while shooting Lightning, and notice something out of the corner of my eye.... It appered to be going slowly but then I remembered I had Master speed casted so I rolled out of the way stopping the Force Lightning shooting out of my hands. I looked over at CSI, he was charred black, I laughed evilly.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 9:34 PM
"No, no. CSI, you just can't die here." My best friend, Pottsie's voice echoed throughout my brain. "Get up, my friend, get up. You can't lose yet."

"I told you, winning and losing is not important to me." I told Pottsie back.

"No, they're not important. But remember, you need to survive because we want to read your CSI fic."

Damn. How come I forgot that. I cursed myself. With a shout, I regained consciousness and used Flash Step to teleport away.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 9:38 PM
I walked over to the spot to where CSI was.... :I will find you, and turn you to the Dark Side, you will be my apprentic eventually!: I whispered allowing the Force to carry my voice to his skull.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 9:48 PM
Using Force Camouflage, I was hiding in the dark spot and was meditating. That often helped me a lot when my mind was flying around. I calmed my mind down. With the effect of Master Heal, my wounds were healing rapidly.

"I will find you, and turn you to the Dark Side, you will be my apprentice eventually!" The speech flew into my mind. "No. never." I replied.

Retracted my lightsabers, I pulled out my Katana-shaped vibroblade with its cover. With a flash step, I stood up face to face with RSM.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 10:12 PM
:I will find you, you cannot hide from me! My Connection to the Force is more powerfull than you can ever know, you will not hide from me for long. Become my apprentice and all the power of the Dark side can be yours!: I said, throwing Force Lightning into the sky.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 10:43 PM
I came out of the Flash step and stood in front of him without any force Camouflaging. "Why do you look for me when you can see me by your naked eye? Are you blind?" I asked.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:03 PM
((Well when did you come out of Force Telesport?))

"Fine you can think I'm blind, but Become my apprentice and the power of the Dark Side will be your ally!"..... I lower my lightsaber and offer him the chance.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:08 PM
[OK, Just now.]

I put my katana back to its cover, and said, "I'm sorry, I let you down. But the answer is, no. Sorry." After my last sentence, I smiled, "Although it's a very tempting idea. Sorry, offer denied."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:09 PM
"Then you will suffer Jedi!" I use Stasis Field to trap CSI
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:11 PM
I used Force immunity to resist the power.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:14 PM
I use the Force on the Ground to make an opening to a cave that I had made before our encounter to capture CSI, CSI falls in and is then attached to a table that was under the ground
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:18 PM
"****!" I cursed myself. "How could I fell in such dumb trap???"

Stealthly, I turned on the Force Armor and Master Meditation.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:24 PM
I jump down into the pit..... I cast Force Lightning (not strong) into his body... "Become my apprentice CSI! Forget helping weak people, kill them instead, I could kill you, but I want you to be alive long enough to show you the True Power of the Darkside!"
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:31 PM
I said nothing, but instead, I was thinking about how to escape. Thanks to the Force Armor, I suffered less. "Never, I'll never give in my hatred." I tried hard to control my emotion.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:33 PM
"I sense your emotion young Jedi! You were once the Dark Lord that served with my retarded Master Kreia...... Follow me and the Dark Lords will rule the galaxy!" I said pushing more Force Lightning into him only this time making it stronger.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:36 PM
"Rule the galaxy? Hmph. I have no interest in that. I know I was Darth Nihilus, but this time, Darth Traya won't affect on me now." I renewed my Force Armor, "Besides, why don't you give me a good sleep already?"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:39 PM
"You are not getting any rest until you are *MY* apprentice! Darth Nihilus will be Reborn!" I shoved even more Force Lightning into him strengthing it again.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:41 PM
"Your apprentice?" I replied despite of the pain, "Sorry, I already had a master. Somewhere. Besides, why don't you simply kill me instead of wasting the invaluable force power?"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:43 PM
"Your power was never about the Sith when you were with us.... you were just hungry for Death..." I said changing the topic from his death. "Become my Apprentice, I can teach more than that stupid Darth Traya could, you could become one of the most powerful Sith!" I said switching from Force Lightining to Force Storm.
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:48 PM
The pain increased. I can barely tolerate the pain. So I used Energy Resist, and the pain reduced a little. "Did I say my master was Darth Traya? Hmph. Darth Traya are like all Sith. They're just, too weak. They think they're strong because they made other fear. That's why. The ultimately strong is to love them. To bear them. To help them. Ah, never mind, I know you'll never change that."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:53 PM
"BECOME MY APPRENTICE!" I yelled my voice like thunder. "AND ALL THIS POWER CAN BE YOURS!" I used Force Storm again strengthing it again. "You are foolish if you will not turn! Do you remember the thrill you had as a Dark Lord? I can return that feeling.... to teach you to feed on other Force Sensitives, to Destroy the Republic!"
 CSI
11-25-2006, 11:57 PM
"Awwww...") I felt the voice was destroying my eardrum. "Quiet down a little bit! I'm not deaf. So what? I'm just not as passionate as you. Who said I want to be strong? Oh, I forgot you have a short-term memory loss. Let me refresh your memory: I told you winning or losing is not important to me. I'm only interested on how to help others efficiently and how to stop insane ones such as you."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:02 AM
*Sigh* "CSI you WILL become my apprentice even if I have to kill you and then bring you back to life as a Dark Lord!" I said strengthing Force Storm again.
 CSI
11-26-2006, 12:06 AM
"Then kill me. Let me tell you something, there is no such Force to revive other Jedi. If there is a force power, then we will have countless Jedi. Why don't you try to revive other Sith lords such as Naga Sadow, Darth Bandon, Kaan, Freedon Nadd, Ajunta Pall, Ludo Kressh? Save it!" I said back.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:10 AM
"Listen, we cannot revive Sith Lords because of their tremendous power! But you, you young Jedi can be as a Sith Lord. I sense the anger in your heart.... you want to kill me!" I said using Force Storm again, CSI's body was getting charred again.
 CSI
11-26-2006, 12:12 AM
"Oh, I got the picture. And you forgot the "again", therefore I'll never turn to Sith Lord. Kill you? Hmph. Am I insane? What do I benefit of killing you? By the way, pain is just weak leaving the body." I twisted my face because of the pain.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
"HA so you admit it! You and the Jedi are weak, the Sith feel no pain after they are Masters! Our apprentices do, even a Jedi Master feels pain......" I said, "And now my patience has reached it's limits." I use Force Scream on CSI.... "TURN..... TO...... THE...... DARKSIDE.........!"
 CSI
11-26-2006, 12:18 AM
"Oh, that. Huh. You constrasted us, jeered us weak, and that made you strong? Man...Come on. That's laughable. And why don't you just struck your lightsaber down on me and everything is over?" I smiled. Especially I can see my former friends with the Force.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:23 AM
This time I got angry, I used a Force power never been known Jedi or Dark Jedi. Fire shot out of my hands and hit CSI in the face. My eyes were gleaming a golden red.... "I gave you a chance now Jedi you will SUFFER!"
 CSI
11-26-2006, 12:29 AM
The smoke filled in the room. WTF is that power? I closed my eyes and can feel flames were burning on the face. Is it over? I wondered.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:33 AM
"No, Jedi it is not over!" I said reading the expression on his face through the flames. "The Dark Side is stronger...... and I told you that Jedi.... now join the Dark Side or face your doom!" The Fire coming out of my hands (Flame Strike) was growing stronger... the more he resisted the more angry I got and the more the power grew.
 CSI
11-26-2006, 12:42 AM
"Hmph. The Flame Strike, huh?" I closed my eyes, "Why don't you give me more? Since nobody is here to help me, why don't you simply kill me, right here, right now?" Suddenly I reopened my eyes. My eyes were glowing. "Force Restore!" I shouted, and a peacefully blue mist covered my body. My body was being healed in amazing speed, and all burn marks, scars vanished. I was back...The Force brought me back once more.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:47 AM
That pissed me off.... Flame Strike grew so strong it was like Molten Lava destroying everything in it's path... The Jedi Robes he was wearing were turning black and was starting to reveal the Armor underneath it. "I warned you Jedi, now I'm going to ask one last time.... Will you become my apprentice, or will you suffer a fate worse than Death?"
 CSI
11-26-2006, 12:52 AM
Fatigued, and I didn't even have enough power to say, so I used the Force: "Come on, bring it on! What else! I even nearly died once, so what else can you bring to me? Bring it on!"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 12:59 AM
"Then it is time that you go into Limbo, I'm going to take you back to the Star Forge!" The Flame Strike was getting stronger the Smoke was getting stronger when I heard a scream come from CSI....
 CSI
11-26-2006, 1:01 AM
"What are you doing, my friend?" I said behind RSM when the smoke vanished, "Since when interrogation became popular among the Siths?"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 1:03 AM
"What in the Hell? How did you escape?" I asked trying to Force Crush him, but he resisted it...... "I will get you!"
 CSI
11-26-2006, 1:05 AM
Now I nearly wet my pants. I used Master Speed and ran out of the room, more importantly, from RSM. I definitely didn't want that interrogation again.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 1:06 AM
:Run, Nihilus, Run! I will get you and you will become my Apprentice or you will die!: The Force echoed throughout the entire galaxy until it would reach him.
 CSI
11-26-2006, 1:12 AM
Back into the interrogation room. I exhaled and came out from Force Camouflage. "Whew. That was close one." Then I used Telekenisis to use my duel lightsabers to cut down my restraints. When I stood up on the ground, Man! That really feel nnnniiiiiiicccccceeeeee!!!!! I strenched out and found my blood was running again. I felt I was burned so badly that I have to put on my mask when I was a Dark Lord again. I sighed and took it out, and put it on.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 1:18 AM
I returned to the Star Forge... greeted by my wife and Sith Lord Bastila Shan. "Did you get him?" She asked. "No, but I've got a tracking device placed on him.... I've just got to get to the Computer......." I replied. "Let's go.... find him!" She exclaimed.
Page: 1 of 5