Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

exar kun temple?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMckinnon
11-22-2006, 4:48 AM
i recently downloaded a mod "dlg pack2" and it mentions the yathura and the exar kun temple mod, ive found the yathura one but cant find the exar kun temple mod for the life of me. anyone know where it is or if its no longer available?
 Anakin Skywalker
11-22-2006, 7:40 AM
Ummmmmm..... this post doesn't really belong here but I've had it in the past, but it's on pcgamemods.com and it's down sorry
 -DK-
11-22-2006, 10:03 AM
For K1 only one on top of my head is "Exar Kun's Tomb" mod from pcgm. But I doubt there was any made for K2.

Here's direct link (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/6261/EKun.rar) to K1 mod.
 deathdisco
11-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Umm... could a Mod clarify proper etiquette for releasing something that includes modifying some one else's mod. I was never given a heads-up to having dialog modified for my mod. :eyeraise:
 Allronix
01-08-2007, 9:40 PM
My bad. I threw a couple "tests" in my dialogue pack mod as examples for anyone wanting to see how to craft dialogue themselves.

The Exar Kun temple mod was how I started screwing around with dlg files to start with, learning how to make party members react to things and snipe at each other, how to integrate the animations, etc. (It was less risky to test dialogue creation using a mod that could be easily removed than possibly make the game unplayable by using an actual game file).

The Yuthura one is an example of how to do party member dialogue. It used a recruit mod as the base.
 deathdisco
01-09-2007, 8:06 AM
My bad. I threw a couple "tests" in my dialogue pack mod as examples for anyone wanting to see how to craft dialogue themselves.

The Exar Kun temple mod was how I started screwing around with dlg files to start with, learning how to make party members react to things and snipe at each other, how to integrate the animations, etc. (It was less risky to test dialogue creation using a mod that could be easily removed than possibly make the game unplayable by using an actual game file).

The Yuthura one is an example of how to do party member dialogue. It used a recruit mod as the base.

It's OK. Nice job BTW. :)
Page: 1 of 1