Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Ebon Hawk Reskin

Page: 1 of 1
 logan essex
11-17-2006, 9:57 PM
Name says it all

put in overide folder and enjoy

wanted some new color for the Ebon Hawk and was inspiredby the [TSL] K2 Pre-release Graphical mod V1 from Xarwarz(thanx for getting me motivated)
used Fred Tetra's Kotor Tool(thanx Fred!!!)

I USE HIGH TEXTURE PACK A

you can get it here http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ebon_Hawk_Reskin;72629)

screenshots http://loganessex.batcave.net/EBONHAWKRESKIN.jpg)

http://loganessex.batcave.net/EBONHAWKRESKIN1.jpg)

Removed the uneccisary text in your post... again. I will add it in for you as a signature because I believe that is your intent. If I am incorrect though please PM me and let me know. ;) -RH
thanx RH
 Lucied
11-18-2006, 12:09 PM
i like it but you know it isint the word Ebon suppost to be a type of black i just always wondered but im using this :)
 Quatra
11-18-2006, 12:49 PM
logan essex, i really like your female selectable character and her clothe. Would you mind to give them to the public?
 Arбtoeldar
11-18-2006, 1:38 PM
Great mod keep up the good work.
 logan essex
11-18-2006, 2:00 PM
logan essex, i really like your female selectable character and her clothe. Would you mind to give them to the public?

i'm not sure where the pc selectable comes from, as i have many mods loaded.

the armour is from oldflash's most awesome mod Final Touch
 Mandalore252
11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Nice mod the new ebon hawk skin makes me remember a faction of Mechwarrior miniature game (from wizkidsgames).
Oh that place where ebonk haw is landed is a new area/planet? I don't remember
seeing it on TSL.
 logan essex
11-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Nice mod the new ebon hawk skin makes me remember a faction of Mechwarrior miniature game (from wizkidsgames).
Oh that place where ebonk haw is landed is a new area/planet? I don't remember
seeing it on TSL.
that is M4-78, the droid planet
 Xarwarz
11-23-2006, 9:56 AM
I like the red it give a cool bloody evil effect
 MysteryGoat
11-30-2006, 10:03 PM
I'd love to a see an interior reskin to go along with this. Something worth thinking about?
 Nema_Suneimi
11-30-2006, 11:07 PM
Yeah, and put in some refresher cells off the dorms. It just nags at me that they can be stuck for days at a time on the Hawk and there are *no* bathrooms.

I haven't tried manipulating rooms before... might be a nice little project for *me* to try.
 lord ignarn
12-19-2006, 7:55 AM
Gives it a new taste to the old ship. maybe you could make a reskin of the interior of the ship, as you have done with the ravanger.
 johney truth
10-22-2007, 7:48 PM
what is the symbol on the viewscreens that look like the alliance symbol?
Page: 1 of 1