Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zombies Attack! RPG

Page: 3 of 3
 Davinq
11-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Davinq was confused. Again. He had just totally spaced out, and not a single zombie had attacked him. Then he remembered. Good zombies?! Now I've seen everything He thought. Out loud he said "Alright, you! Go keep an eye on that zombie spawn spot, see if anything can become of it. You, you and you! Come with me. You! Go see what became of Abby, Ave, Mayhem - all the chicks. You! Go see if you can help Jimmy with his signature collecting. You! Find out what became of carrot top. The rest of you! Go get all the cash out of the cash registers of as many stores as you can - report only to me. Got that?"
Groans.
"Good. Move out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Davinq was nervous. The ground had started rumble, if only slightly, and he had a suspicion of what was going on. He ran off in the direction of the spawn point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arrival, a giant three-headed dog appeared with a flash of smoke and a loud *pop!* If Davinq had any vocal cords left in time, he would have screamed. Unfortunately, a rather vicious zombie came up on him from behind, and violently scratched his throat out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAVINQ DIVINE
1992 to 2006
Killed in the line of duty.

---------------------------------------------------

@Mayhem: didn't you say 13 pages worth, maximum? We didn't even get close :(. But yes, unique it is. And also my first, I believe. *blushes*
 St. Jimmy
11-28-2006, 7:00 AM
Jimmy ran along a mezanine. He hadn't thought of looking down to the floor below untill now.
"Jackpot!"
Thousands of zombies thronged in a mass of rotting flesh and pained moans. His eyes lit up as his smile slowly spread across his face. Thinking about nothing except the glory of ninjas, he balanced on one arm and jumped down to the floor below. A sudden, sharp pain jolted through his legs as he landed and he almost buckled. Only half realising the pain he immediately straightened. Flailing his bat in a frenzy of hope, pride, ninja love and fury, he fought as many as he could while desperately handing out papers and getting signatures.

He swung his bat for what must have been forever, sweat dripping off of his chin, arms and legs straining to function. He was flagging, he needed to reach a point where he could get more advantage over the swarming zombies. Bashing his way through the hordes he made his way to the performance stage. From there he should be able to swing down at the masses and throw forms to the zombies he wasn't holding back.

Barely lifting himself with his arms, he finally got on the stage. Better, minimal zombies, and slightly more space. He began to throw paper at the oncoming swarm as the nearest of the attackers scaled the stage. Batting their heads, and pulping their arms he was losing time. Too may were around the stage, too many were climbing up. Now they were coming from each side aswell as from the ground, he turned around while stagnant arms reached for his legs. Swinging as fast as he could, his arms were beggining to fail. Closing in, the zombies crowded too close for him to swing his bat in full arcs anymore. He made jabbing motions at his assailants as he tried to pry his feet from the crowds behind him. They were close enough to reach out and touch. As he thrusted his bat, one of the nearest zombies slowly brushed the blow aside and pushed the bat away. With no weapon to aid him, he fought desperately with his tired hands. In one motion, the three closest figures reached out and firmly pushed him into the sea below. Slowly, he fell, brushing past the bodies on the way down. He landed on his back, too crowded to get up, he writhed and kicked with all that he had left. "You'll never take me! Ever!!!" He roared at them. Pinning him down with sheer mass and numbers, he was unable to move while an indifferent zombie repeatedly beat his chest with a crowbar, collapsing his ribcage and ending his breathing among other things. He was so hot while he lay there, everything was thick, the air, his body, his thoughts. So hard, so hot. His mucsles stopped tensing as he lost conciousness shortly followed by his heartbeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

St. Jimmy
K.I.A.
 Psychochaos3
11-28-2006, 3:37 PM
Psycho choked on a Beuty and the Beast jawbreaker

Psycho
1993-2006
We'll miss him. Somewhat.
 St. Jimmy
11-28-2006, 4:46 PM
Someone PLEASE post another death. It doesn't even have to be your own... just post a death.
 zelda 41
11-28-2006, 5:28 PM
Zelda went out to the center of the mall. She looked around and a zombie snuck up on her and choked her with a piece of meat sausage thing.

ZELDA
1994-2006
She was so young. Not really.
 Poopdogjr
11-28-2006, 9:23 PM
The wizard held out his huge list of signatures on the registration form. He laughed manically. It was infectious laughter. Ross laughed too. For a good 5 minutes they were both laughing. HARD. Then Ross wiped the laugh tears from his eyes and got supa serious.

If the Wizard got out of here with those names to contribute towards Pirates presidental campaighn, not too much would happen really. Maybe? I'm not entirely surehow the whole voter registration works. It might matter ALOT though.

But, it was also a matter of principles damnit. Freakin' Wizards always doing whatever they want. Casting spells and cursing people and what not. Screw that.
So Ross bum rushed the Wizard at like 500 million miles an hour or something crazy like that.

But he ressurected all the dead forumites in front of Ross. The Zombie forumites were supa scary and supa dead. Wizard assumed that Ross would somehow be emotionally attached to the fellow RD'ers or something. Which is totally emo. One of the very first parts of his ninja kidnapping/training was to remove the part of his brain where feelings come from. And also the part that makes you fart.

He was pulling out his crazy cool sword getting ready to freakin' stab and cut like crazy. But then he stopped. He hesitated. Was he really emotionally connected to these people? Did he really care? No he just considered the fact that he hadn't gotten their signatures yet. He then realized it didn't matter. 95% of the people who visit this site are mad underage and they can't even fill out voter registration stuff anyway. He then whistled supa loud. The nearest Hot Topic store freakin blew up crazy good. Fire and debris and stuff came flying out.

And so did his dog Shadow. Shadow was a pretty normal dog. Except for the fact that he was alittle fat, alittle dumb/supa smart, knew kung fu and how to use a gun, and had a giant gatlin' gun strapped to his back. Shaodw smiled. Which isn't even possible because he's a dog, but he did anyway. And then he started to let the bullets fly.......

OH, Lets make it a choose your own advenure thingee!

If you would like to see a supa cool scene where Shadow blows up the dead formuites turn to page 38.

If you want to see a crazy battle between Ross and Wizard over dead zombie signatures turn to page 43.

If you would like this thread to die a horrible death, put the book down and go outside.... and then lie under a truck.

If you would like to eat poop, run to your toilet real quick and then eat whats in there after you poo, and then turn to page 69.

If you would like to see a hot man-on-man action between Wizard and Ross you are freakin' sick and should stab yourself in the face with something supa sharp. And then turn to page 99, and try to swallow the whole book. While listening to the meat circus level music over and over again, because it's so annoying and I hate it so much.
 St. Jimmy
11-28-2006, 10:12 PM
*Turns to page 69, loooks disgustedly, and then turns to page 43*
 Smon
11-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Smon was standing on top of a broken battle tank outside the mall, zombies were all around him and as they slowly devoured the other forumers he let out a desperate yell to the heavens, left eternally unanswered.

---

Brandon "Smon" Waldmann
1990-2006
"And yet he complained...

...his belly was not yet full."
 Poopdogjr
12-01-2006, 12:59 AM
I think page 69 is winning in my mind as well. Followed closely by page 38. I should have put an option in for the jetpack return of the Zombie presidents as well. And Steven Segals mass carnage. If given time I'll work them all out. Except for one...
 Miss_Mayhem
12-01-2006, 1:03 AM
*turns to pg 43*

In their desperation and thoughtless furvor, the RD gang had scattered. No longer were they the loosely-banded gang of mismatched youths, the ones that formulated plans and had managed to help each other get this far . . . but in their efforts to survive they had forgotten the golden rule of zombie survival: safety in numbers. Mayhem blamed Carrot Top. With all the pandemonium, managing to make a plan and stick to it had proven to be the achilles heel of them all, and they had each gone their seperate ways hoping that whatever they'd had in mind would succeed. And it hadn't. For anyone.

They had never even made it to the third floor, Mayhem thought bitterly. Despite the funnel that was the escalators, the zombies poured in. Through elevators and air-ducts even! With so little to work with, the RD gang was doomed. The gunshop was so overrun attempting to near it was suicide. Various items from merchandise to stands to windows and more were in various states of disrepair, fire creeping throughout from the cafe section. There were some advantages to being thin though, Mayhem had managed to slink away as far as she could and had made a makeshift fort of that ubrella, another shopping cart, and some lawn chairs. It was pitiful.Mayhem had opened a flap of the ubrella slightly, just enough to witness the death and revival of all her friends. Her eyes were wide with shock and she bit her lip, looking away with eyes shutting tight, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. With the final moments of what would be her life, Mayhem sent text messages and picture of said final moments to her friends and family. Hey, this was 'work'-related, the Hunters had a great plan, they'd send in a clone or robot or something ... right?

She dared to peek out. A dog. A wizard. And Ross. The zombified RD gang too. This could not end good. She heard a loud hiss/moan. Mayhem flipped her head in it's direction, but it was too late. The zombie wrapped its hands around Mayhem's thin neck, and she began struglging to breath. It managed to lift her to her feet even, and she was pretty helpless, gasping for air and pleading for help, her nails digging into his hands to undo them. She was fully aware of the other zombies closing in. She gave a swift kick to the zombies groin. He lost his grip and dropped Mayhem to the ground, she sputtering, he keeled over. Mayhem managed to reach into her little hovel of a fort and clasped the aluminum, blood-soaked bat in one hand at the rather torn umbrella in the other. And she ran.

She wouldn't go down without a fight. But zombies dont give up so easily neither. Zombies rushed in after her, and Mayhem ignored her bawling, her fear and pain and she ran full force as fast a her legs would let her with the umbrella opened. She was only able to see through a patch. A zombie came in after her from behind and she slung the bat, knocking it down. Mayhem neared her zombified friends and Ross ... and then she felt a dull pain across her back. It was a SWAT member fully garbed. "Hey... at least the government knows that the virus works now ..." He rasped, "Too bad all of you had to die to make sure. We just cant allow any survivors." Mayhem's eyes widened at her discovery, but it wouldn't matter. He swung the bat, she managed to roll away.

"You're tryng to prevent Ninja ForPrez from winning the elections by killing off his supportres," Mayhem spat, now standing on shaky feet.

"Now how would you know!?"

"Watching Ross and the Wizard duke it out for ballots - even the wavers made me realize. You conservative types never liked ForPrez anyway ..."

"But how-"

"I'm his campaign manager!" Mayhem shrieked, tackling the SWAT officer.

"Bitch! It's not gonna matter, you're gonna die, just like all your little friends!"

"Too bad, I got you on my cell-phones record feature then," Mayhem smirked, blood seeping from her mouth. It was on a auto-send anyway, she just had to send it to her friends and family ... one press of a button.

The SWAT offcier then aimed ... and fired. Mayhem's eyes glazed over, her heart ceasing to beat. But her cell-phone flew from her hand ... landing at Ross's feet. Her final words came out in a forced whisper, a smile on her lips, "Too bad I died before The Simpsons movie came out ... Please ... we need a hero ... and I'm too lazy ... Vote Ninja for '08..."
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Marissa 'Mayhem' Sandoval
1992-2006
So close to turning 14 too. Just 5 more days.
 Poopdogjr
12-01-2006, 1:13 AM
Damn. Everybody keeps dying on me. Hmmm. I want to keep this going but it would be pointless without everyone else around. Should we all decide some momumental way to end this? Like everyone contributes and we find a kick ass way for this all to end? Or just let it slowly fade away?
 Halo_92
12-01-2006, 1:42 PM
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Marissa 'Mayhem' Sandoval
1992-2006
So close to turning 14 too. Just 5 more days.

Haha I only a month older than you.
That is awesome. :)
 Smon
12-01-2006, 5:44 PM
Damn. Everybody keeps dying on me. Hmmm. I want to keep this going but it would be pointless without everyone else around. Should we all decide some momumental way to end this? Like everyone contributes and we find a kick ass way for this all to end? Or just let it slowly fade away?
I like the concept, not so much the super-powers and ninja skills. I mean, what are the odds a bunch of nerds talking about Psychonauts would have super-powers? Time to save it!
---
Then as Smon, dead and lifeless, laid on the ground, he woke up.

"BWAH! What just happened?"
"Nothing, you ready to go?"
"Sure am Mr. Mercury!"
"Then LET'S ROCK!"

Dream.

"Ah! Oh... hey, Purple Squid, I had this dream I was in Queen... and played guitar, and Freddy Mercury was still alive and-"
"You're headless."
"No I'm no-... OH GOD."

Dream.

"You've been hit by, a smoooooth crim-in-al."

This actually happened.

"So, we're locked up, and and zombies are right outside, and our only weapons are these games at Gamestop?!"

Eh... yeah, this looks real.

---
Deus ex machina saves a thread again!
 Halo_92
12-01-2006, 6:31 PM
*click*

Halo opened the door to the stairwell. Turing on his flashlight helped him see the stairwell better.

Reloading his shotgun he inched his way down to the basement, a total of 3 flights of stairs. All of the sudden he heard somthing slithering at the bottem of the deep hole. Halo raised up his shotgun up to his shoulder. His light flickered. He pulled out his walkie talkie and scanned the radio for any other surrviving RD members. " Hello? Hello? Anyone read me?"
 zelda 41
12-01-2006, 7:56 PM
Weird voiice:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh, it is I Zelda's ghost. I'm awesome and dead.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
12-01-2006, 8:03 PM
"So many." Thought Pscho. "Where the F#ck is Zelda?" said Psycho.

Soon, the unearthly amount of zombies burst throughto their floor.

"I didn't think I would have to use ... it so early." said Psycho. Psycho took out a coke can and drank it. His Chainsaw blade started glowing.

"Bankai!!!" screamed Psycho as his Chainsaw blade turned into a black katana with a buddist manji (Nazi Swastika for those who don't know) at the hilt.

"Timme to kick some arse." said Psycho.

At unhumane spped he sliced annd diced through the hourds. Zombie by zombie fell cut in half to the ground. The hourds were shrinking at incredible rate. The other forumites watched in awe at the unexpected power of his attacks. Blood was spilling everywhere. Zombie guts all over the ground. Psycho had eliminated the ranks.

His sword returned to its original form and Psycho passed out.
More zombies came and the forumites prepared to make sure Psycho didn't get eaten.

(Hehe. BLEACH reference)
HAY GUESS WHAT KIBU TITE ISN'T A NAZI! Zangetsu's bankai hilt is actually the kanji "ban", or "final".
 DarthAve
12-01-2006, 8:33 PM
Just then, 3 men in phantom costumes fell through the roof. "OMG IT'S GERARD BUTLER, LON CHANEY, AND MICHAEL CRAWFORD!!" Yelled Ave's zombie.
"Uhh yeah!" Said Michael, roundhouse kicking Ave's head off.
"Ow." She said, collasping.

The three phantoms went to destroy all the zombies. Michael killed them with his singing skills. Lon used mad karate skills and his distorted face. And Gerard used his emo! All the zombies were dead withen a few hours and they had a jam session with Emmy Rossum, Sarah Brightman, and Mary Philbin.
 Davinq
12-01-2006, 9:03 PM
So now we're all turning into zombies following our gruesome deaths? I don't know Ave...
 DarthAve
12-01-2006, 9:14 PM
It's pretty much over. The phantoms killed all the zombies and are now hiving a jam session with the Christines.
 Miss_Mayhem
12-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Well, if we're zombies we have like ... maybe a few minutes to do something awesome and wicked and radical and Xtreme to avenge ourselves before we go down again. Just like that music video, 'Bones'.

I really dont know what's going on...

There was a dark tunnel with a shining light at the end. But there were alot of neon signs at home in Vegas along the way too. Mayhem got distracted, then she felt an odd sensation comparable only to hypnogogia sweep through her from head to toe and next thing she knew, she was on the ground, just like a few moments earlier. Ross? She got up, grimacing at the pool of blood around her ... this could only mean ...

FINISH IT!
 St. Jimmy
12-02-2006, 5:10 AM
Pushing himself up from the ground, St. Jimmy's zombie spoke in quiet, slurred, words: "Holy ****! this is it! I've always wanted to do this. NOW'S MY CHANCE!" He looked down to check out the damage, and grimaced. His ribcage was completely collapsed, he had a really bad muscle pain in his neck, and his shirt was ripped for crap's sake. There was a big, gaping crater-like hole where his chest used to be, it was collapsed inwards and it had bloodied the whole lower half of his body. Most of the mess was now turning black. Anyway, back to the once out of a lifetime opportunity. He shaped his hands so his fingers looked decidedly jagged, and the top half of his body turned to his left. THRILLER!!!! "Wo0! This rocks!" He began to do possibly the coolest dance in the history of cool dances. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the legendary dance of the zombies from Michael Jackson's Thriller. Note: If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT ON FREAKING YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! WATCH THE WHOLE DAMN VIDEO-CLIP THING! So anyway, He's full rockin the whole damn mall up and down, and all the nearby zombies full just start rockin' out to thriller as well. They danced so hard it was like awesomefest 2006. THRILLER!!!! The music was part of your soul. You didn't have to physically hear it, (although, everyone did anyway.) It was part of YOU.

I want Poopdog, and ONLY poopdog to finish it off for me.
 DarthAve
12-02-2006, 12:15 PM
(You get Ave. Point and laughs at Jimmy)

"I could do that when I was alive." Ave looked at Jimmy dancing. She looked all gross too, but you could barely see cause she was wearing a turtleneck, and boots, and a trench. So pretty much all her skin was covered but her face, which was tinted a dark greenish. Her hair was still blue and she still looked pimp carrying all her stolen Gucci purses. She had a bruise on her cheek from where Crawfork roundhouse kicked her in the face. "Yeah, I did the thriller dance when our marching band played it. I have skills to pay the bills, fool." Ave gave him a stolen purse and walked off to join the Phantom/Christine jam session.
 St. Jimmy
12-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah... I still want Poopdog to do it.
 DarthAve
12-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Well...TO BAD! D:
 Miss_Mayhem
12-03-2006, 12:03 AM
*coughSimpsonsreferencecough*
And then some crazed reporter and her fellow camera crew busted in, running past the zo,mis and filming. SWAT dudes fired, but due to the Startrooper Law they did little harm.

"Damn! Free liberal press!" The guy that killed Mayhem cursed.

"They wont hit US, we're the good guys somehow and due to the Startrooper Law they will miss, only add to the tension ..Make sure to get my boobs in the shot ..." The peppy blonde reporter snapped with the dazzling white smile she had bought, groming her hair. The camera man gave her a thumbs up, panning the camera around to get a full view of the destruction, settling on the reporter. none of the zombies charged. They wanted to get on tv.

"This is Cookie Kuwanne of NCBC news, number one on the West side, reporting at the zombie infested Microsoft Mall. As you can see, the zombies are pretty ugly and ferocious ... Botox does wonders for the living dead, girls! And ooh, move the camera Lennord! These zombies are dancing!" She pointed away off the screen, and Lennord heeded.

Mayhem took her chance and rushed up, now with her cellphone magically in hand, "uhh...dont run away! I got something you might want to hear on TomKat!" Cookie, just froze, scared stiff while Mayhem played the recording...
 DarthAve
12-03-2006, 12:11 AM
"Hey sup?" Ave said walking up to the cameras with her stolen purses and a phantom mask on to hide the zombie flesh. "Yeah, I'm just rocking to the Phantoms." She pointed to Michael Crawford butsing out some mad pipes while Emmy Rossum and Gererd Butler sang 'Point of no Return'.

"Yeah, this is Lon's mask." Ave said. Lon than appeared on the camera and was all rawr. Cookie fainted then at the horra! "FLESH!!" Mayhem and Ave yelled. Then they precedied to eat the reporter.
 Poopdogjr
12-03-2006, 12:36 AM
So is this the official ending of it now? Or is this just another side story of the whole saga?

NE wayz here goes. Wizard had succeded in getting more signatures then Ross. He had done the impossible. He gloated in his victory. He was so confident that he summoned up an ULTIMATE BOOMBOX. The animaition for it was a 5 minute long FMV and many people lost intrest in what was going on for that period of time. some got coffee. Others stabbed eachother with sharp objects found about. When it was finally over, the Wizard had used all his MP points and boombox materia. But he had created an undead boombox which was supa evil. He then put in a CD from the future. (He's a magicain, he can go into the future and buy future CDs, as long as they aren't mp3 incompatible or some other lame wizard restricitons that are lame. The futre CD was micheal Jackson's thriller. Re-made in the future by freak micheal jackson in a vain attempt at milking his name to get money to pay off children he has molested and or eaten.

This Cd was cursed too. He put it in and turned the volume to 10! He started it up. Windows and stuff started shattering. But he wasn't satisfied. He turned it up to 11. Zombies started all dancing to the beat. And also exploding cuz, thier zombie brains couldn't take the explosion of jacksonness. Freakin stuff was exploding and dying left and right, but he wanted more to celebrate his evil victory for Pirate. HE waved his wand and magically made the volume knob get a 12! which he then turned the volume to. Zombies were begging him not to, as their zombieness couldn't keep up with the Jacksonness. But it didn't matter. The bar was raised. Zombies started dancing supa fast and supa crazy to a supa evil cd, played on a supa evil boom box, summoned by a supa evil wiazard, working for a supa evil pirate.

Ross was pissed. He had he gone on a murdering spree for nothing? What would happen if Pirate actually won the election? Would he make a better president then George Bush? What is the current time condition in China land right now? All these questions raced through his head. And then pee started racing down his pants. HARD. So hard it ripped a hole at the bottom of his pants. So hard that it made a dent in the floor, and then proceded to smash through the floor at and extreme speed causing parts of the floor to even catch fire.

He pissed his pants not in fear, or lack of bathroom breaks or bowel control. This was NINJA ANGER PEE. And not a force known on this planet or any other planet for that matter could contain such a torrent of powa and anger. It traveled through the Earth's crust made a straight line throuhgout the entire planet. It bored thrugh rock and metal that humans even thousands of years in the future would deem unbreakeable except from ninja urine. It sliced through the strongest and sharpest diamonds like they were gummi bears melting in the sun. It eventually busted out in Australia somewhere as an insanely massive pee volcano. The eurption could be seen from space as millions of gallons of pee shot up throught the Earths on placid crust into and explosion of yellow. The whole planet was moved off it's axis. Thousands were killed.

But they all died with smiles on their faces. For even as they were drowning in urine, they took solace in the fact that they knew this pee meant that a pirate or a wizard somewhere had an ass whuppin' commin to them. And it would be glorious. Ross finally stpped peeing. Everyone just stared. He had his head down, so you still couldn't see his face. But you knew he was supa mad. Also he farted real loud. And it sounded like it might have been a messy one. But it wasn't, cuz Ninja don't roll like that son.

Ross spun backwards, in a swirling motion of awesomeness and magic. And then whipped around again throwing his shiled at like 50000000000 km/cm/mm/mph/lightyears an hour right at Wizard. It was supa fast like. It created a sonic boom, and killed 5 babies in nearby states.You could barely even see it. All you could make out were some major speed lines. And it was headed straight for Wizard's dome piece.....
 DarthAve
12-03-2006, 12:48 AM
(That's a dramatic ending. I'll jazz it up a little.)
"Wow." Ave said crawling out of rubble. "HE has issues!"

Funny music played than the screen went black and the credits rolled.

"gayest. movie. ever." Said a fat guy named Greg in the audiance.
 Poopdogjr
12-03-2006, 12:56 AM
I like that fat guy.
 DarthAve
12-03-2006, 12:57 AM
The fat guy has no name. Let's call him Greg.
 Poopdogjr
12-03-2006, 12:59 AM
He needs a backstory. Full of suspense and drama. Also explosions, dogs and magic.
 DarthAve
12-03-2006, 1:07 AM
OK!!

Greg Stapleton was born in Kentucky. He lived a simple life, that of a fat kid! He grew up and opened a game resale shop. It closed because it got BLOWNED UP BY DRUNK PIRATES!! He made a frowney face. Although he still had his ticket to see They Might Be Giants in concert. So he went to the concert and ROCKEDD!! Than he got a puppy named Corr Jr. Named after Samual Corriander, his cousin from an RPG FARRRRRRRRRR off into another website. He decided one day to see the latest zombie film ZOMBIES ATTACK!! with his fat girlfriend Claire, which is a fat girl's name. This movie sucked, so he went home and played WoW for a loooooooooonggggg time. He died in 2016, because he get's stabbed, after standing in line for two weeks to buy a game system, by a ghetto fool that wants to steal his PS7.
 Miss_Mayhem
12-03-2006, 1:22 AM
And she danced. Mayhem danced while eating the reporter's brain. And she 'sploded too. Other weird stuff happened too. The screen faded to black, Mayhem's guts on the floor ... and the credits rolled

... A movie brought to you by WishyWashy Alternate Universe Productions ...
... Directed by the collaberative efforts of Quentin Tarantino, Sophia Coppola, Peter Jackson, Stephen Speilberg, and Tim Burton ...
... Production by Jerry Bruckheimer ...
.... Starring ....

Mayhem got up from her seat, throwing her popcorn to the floor, "I was played by her? She wasn't bad, her acting was actually real good but she didn't really look like me ... she looked alot hawtter!". Epert and Roepert who had been a row behind her got up, flashing the screen a thumbs-down and wistfully walked away, "Too short and the pacing was questionable ... the choreagraphy was slapdash at best ..." Gloria's fat inner critic , Jasper had been watching from an armrest, spewing obceneties none would dare type.

Mayhem sighed and turned to face her friends as the movie lights began to litgh back up, "We spent all our money to fund this? Sure it was cool to be in a movie and all but face it : it sucked. I still dont get what just happened..."

"Wanna get some Jamba AND Juice?" Someone asked. "Sure" the RD gang all said. And like that, ignoring the theme music playing in the background, the RD gang walked out of the theater and into the neighboring mall for smoothies...

FIN
 DarthAve
12-03-2006, 1:30 AM
"So now this Zombie RPG is turning into a real life RPG?" Ave asked. "I WANT MY BLUE HAIR!!!"
"Yep, it's real life!" Said a random Smon fangirl. "MARRY ME BRANDON!!!!"
Smon ran away from teh fangirl.
"I want a fanboy." Ave sulked and made a face like this :'<
 Miss_Mayhem
12-03-2006, 1:41 AM
... I dunno. See, this is the thing about RP's that actually end. RP's are suppose to suffer a slow agonizing death. If they actually *end*, it's hard to tell who ends it and how, and not everyone agrees. The ZA! RP is over, we basically all sunk our cash into making the movie, which was the whole LAST 4 PAGES and were dissapointed (well DUH). If it turns into an real-life RP though, that's cool too...
 DarthAve
12-03-2006, 1:44 AM
I say it be real life, cause I've never been in a 4 page RPG. Xp
 Halo_92
12-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Wait! i must do a news report on this issue at the microsoft mall!!!!

Give me a day to do this before completly closing it down, Though it might take awhile.(Caus I'm going to church)

It will be an awesome report covering pretty much everyone involved.(Yes, even you jmac) Covering events That happened and such things such as that.
 Davinq
07-15-2007, 6:41 PM
Revived to refresh memories.

This is a really good read.
 Miss_Mayhem
07-18-2007, 6:50 PM
Oh hell yeah! I loved this RP - every now and then I will leaf through because it was just that good. Good times man, good times . . .
 Poopdogjr
08-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I love this.
 JoeDoe 2.0
09-08-2007, 1:13 AM
Anybody got a cupcake?
 Davinq
10-01-2007, 9:06 PM
Nope, try that unicycling clown with a bomb in each hand.
Page: 3 of 3