Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A whole new game(BFIII)

Page: 1 of 1
 TKT101
11-06-2006, 7:32 PM
I heard someone was going to make a huge mod/game, but they stopped and said that it was stupid. I saw some of the work and they had done some really good maps. Now I want to make a team of all the modders here in lucasforums and start making a huge storage of new units, maps, weapons etc. for BFII. So just say here if you are a modders and let's start making a club/community/group of the LFM(LucasforumsModders).
 MasterChief117
11-07-2006, 7:35 AM
not to be mean, there are a TON of BF3 threads already
 TSR
11-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Whereas Masterchief is correct, what he didnt realise is that this thread isnt about BF3 being released. it was also an incredibly hypocritical statement, as he had made a "BF3?" prior to this.
Your idea is good TKT, but i'm afraid no one on these forums has the time nor the desire to do this. Concepts like this have been suggested in the past, and the reply has always been negative. Just wait util there is confirmation that there will/wont be a BF3, and then go from there.
 Relenzo2
11-13-2006, 6:41 PM
Whereas Masterchief is correct, what he didnt realise is that this thread isnt about BF3 being released. it was also an incredibly hypocritical statement, as he had made a "BF3?" prior to this.
Your idea is good TKT, but i'm afraid no one on these forums has the time nor the desire to do this. Concepts like this have been suggested in the past, and the reply has always been negative. Just wait util there is confirmation that there will/wont be a BF3, and then go from there.

Got yur confirmation right here. Will.
Page: 1 of 1