Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scenarios? Multiplayer scenarios?

Page: 1 of 1
 mattwild
11-05-2006, 8:11 AM
Would it be possible for the dev team to make some official scenarios and distribute them, such as the Battle of Endor and Hoth? Endor would be very good now that we have the Executor and Rogue Squadron, not to mention the DSII. Or perhaps even the starting battle in the Thrawn campaign? Anything is good really.

Your thoughts please.
 Darth Ablett
11-05-2006, 6:37 PM
Would it be possible for the dev team to make some official scenarios and distribute them, such as the Battle of Endor and Hoth? Endor would be very good now that we have the Executor and Rogue Squadron, not to mention the DSII. Or perhaps even the starting battle in the Thrawn campaign? Anything is good really.

Your thoughts please.

I think this is a great idea, but something for them to do down the track. Bugs first IMO.

But yeah, little scenario pitched battles would rock out, although I'm not sure how the Consortium would fit in to some of them.
 mattwild
11-05-2006, 7:53 PM
You could make up some for the Consortium.

Also, the first battle of the Thrawn campaigns (Obroa-skai?) would be very good. Empire gets Thrawn plus some Tartan support ships, and Rebels get 4 Assault Frigates and some X-wing fighters. Could work out quite nice.
 Darth_Extas
11-06-2006, 7:23 AM
I would third the Idea, having something like this would help the game. We could be able to estimate a large amount to simulate the Battle of Endor so we could change the outcome. I like the Idea, very much.
 mattwild
11-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Come on devs! Multiplayer Endor! And Hoth! And Bilbringi?
Page: 1 of 1