Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help? Gender issues!

Page: 1 of 1
 nineball
11-02-2006, 6:47 PM
I've just started work on another mod, but I'm having trouble getting the head to show up properly. I'm working on that requested jedi with the white hair and bright yellow-orange lightsaber... http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=172060)

I copied PMHH02, the head file he said suggested I work from, but when I coped the lines for it and added them to the 2da files, the new head shows up as selectable for female characters... Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do about it?
 stoffe
11-02-2006, 7:31 PM
I copied PMHH02, the head file he said suggested I work from, but when I coped the lines for it and added them to the 2da files, the new head shows up as selectable for female characters... Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do about it?

Check the sex column in portraits.2da for the line of your new appearance. If it's set to 1 the portrait is considered female at character creation.

Also make sure the portrait.2da line points to the correct line number(s) in appearance.2da for your appearance type.
 nineball
11-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Ah, thank you, stoffe. I thought I was copying a male head, so this really had me befuddled.
Page: 1 of 1