Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Creating a mod that i think alot would like, could use help

Page: 1 of 1
 draconus333
11-02-2006, 4:29 PM
I've wanted to do something like this for a while, and right before i wrote this post I decided to do it. So, basically I am going to try to make a Yavin IV mod, since soo many people wanted someone to do a true sith mod on the other forums that I used to use. I plan on using mostly origional or coustomized items and I would generally need to make some true sith enemies for this (if you didn't know the Massassi were siths). This, of course is going to be a large project, and if you are at all interested in helping out in any way, just say so. any and all help would be appreciated.

If you want any specific information about anything that I plan on doing just post so. I will post images of new items and souch every so often as they are completed, even though it may be a short while. sorry for making all the reading for you all.

Edit:forgot to mention that this would be for TSL
Page: 1 of 1