Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can it be modded?

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Kavar
10-28-2006, 6:30 PM
I'm interested in buying a copy of the game soon, and the only decision I have to make is whether I want it for XBox 360, or PC. Right now I'm leaning towards the 360, but if I could mod the PC version like Knights of the Old Republic, I would get that version instead.
 TSR
10-28-2006, 6:44 PM
I don't believe so at the moment, but i daresay that there will be some tools released for it soon. I hope anyway.
 Halo_92
10-28-2006, 9:37 PM
^ yeah and if so only for xbox probably.
 TSR
10-29-2006, 5:37 AM
Huh? I would have thought it would be PC, as xbox modding is...well, not so official, what with xbox live acount banning if you get caught doing it ;)
 DarthMuffin
10-31-2006, 6:27 PM
I'd be counting more on talented people pulling the guts out of the game than the devs releasing "official" tools :)

And modding would have to be on the PC. I don't have an XBOX myself, but I would always go with the PC version if I had the choice. If the controls bother you, I believe you can plug XBOX controllers on PCs, somehow. You probably know more about this than me though.
Page: 1 of 1