Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Major graphics and gameplay bug, please read!

Page: 1 of 1
 mattwild
10-27-2006, 7:52 PM
At Bespin

The DSII appears to swallow half your ships and sit right in the middle of the map. Also, you can't destroy the planet because you're in the atmosphere. And even when you do destroy the planet (on the Galactic Map) the actual space tactical map still takes place in the atmosphere.

Proposed solution - Get the DSII to blow up Cloud City and let the actual planet remain with no station, as I love seeing TIE Interceptors fly through the clouds. However, please sort out the graphics glitch with the DSII. Don't like having my Executor swallowed by my own Death Star.
 SaintVezner
10-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Another bug that I've noticed is on MP games. When Boba releases his sonic mine, the mine graphic doesn't seem to disapper when it explodes. It stays there for the rest of the game. Not a game killer but still noticable.
Page: 1 of 1