Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A few problems or Questions about FOC!?!

Page: 1 of 1
 Crezzer Fett
10-27-2006, 7:09 PM
I am having a few problems with Galactic conquest at the moment, could people help me:

1. Is there a way to play only a 1v1 Galactic conquest game?
2. How do you get to tech 5 with the Rebels? ( can't seem to get MC 30, Luke or that Field Commander guy)

thanks
 FunSolo
10-27-2006, 7:13 PM
1. yeah, play the regular EaW... no for real, seems like they took it out. but well, i like it.

2. stealing technology with r2 and c3po? maybe i forgot something, but i cant remember i did something else, too.
 YertyL
10-28-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm having the exact same problems... even after stealing all technologies I haven't been able to reach tech lvl 5 with the rebels . no MC30s or B-Wings for me :(
 HerbieZ
10-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Same here for the tech 5 rebel thing.
 Darth Anarch
10-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Uh-oh. Please tell me there isn't some bug that prevents you from reaching Tech 5.
 Crezzer Fett
10-28-2006, 2:41 PM
I heard rumour there is a tech 5 bug for the Rebels. If so i hope Petro can release a patch asap.
 LordCCD
10-29-2006, 3:47 AM
I once played as the empire and i noticed that the rebels actually built severel mc30 and bwings but when I play as rebels you cant progress beyond tech 4 and if you look at the tech advancment menu you can that it is there to be built but its blank out

and where the h... is luke the manual says his availebel in GC but where, do we have to conquer specific planet or is this another bug or a major bug

another thing also a bug

when playing as the consortium i went on a mission to byss to capture this guy but I was defeated, and after that it didnt say defeated it just stay there with all of my troops lost i had press autoresolve

goodmorning from Kopenhagen
 HerbieZ
10-29-2006, 7:10 AM
Also, when you play as the empire and an enemy fleet is incoming, you hear "Ysalamiri cage constructing".
 Bateman1982
10-29-2006, 9:20 AM
Also, when you play as the empire and an enemy fleet is incoming, you hear "Ysalamiri cage constructing".

Haha, that happens to me as well. I thought it was an odd message for me to receive...

Sounds there are a few little bugs that need fixing, though I imagine they are simple ones to resolve.

1.Rebel ability to tech up to lvl 5 in the grand campaign
2.incoming fleet message
3.Where is Luke in the GC?
 LordCCD
10-29-2006, 10:14 AM
I was making my own little mod, nothing fancy, making all kinds tweeks and removing and adding some minor stuff, but anyway I made the mc30 buildabel and it works find
 p0hh
10-29-2006, 10:17 AM
I read on the LEC forums, that the solution to the rebels tech level problem/bug is to start all the GC-s on the set tech level. I didn't change the starting tech level and can use luke, mc30-s and b-wings.

But the game balance is still f-cked up.
 christnet06
10-29-2006, 6:01 PM
When i saw the trailer, there was an animation when the Consortium uses the galactic bombardement (you could see the ship in orbit and firing on the planet).
I don't have this animation in game. Is there a mean to have it?
 FunSolo
10-30-2006, 5:46 PM
I read on the LEC forums, that the solution to the rebels tech level problem/bug is to start all the GC-s on the set tech level. I didn't change the starting tech level and can use luke, mc30-s and b-wings.

btw. i got only one word for these mc30's: NASTY! lol
a couple of them and backup for them and most enemy ships and stations can say good bye..
 Valter
10-31-2006, 1:18 PM
I played as the Rebels and I noticed a few problems as well...

-Whenever the Consortium corrupts a planet they have the ability to bribe their way past that particular planet, but when they bypass it my space station is instantly destroyed. Big glitch for sure.

-I am unable to build the land transport for the rebels in GC.

-Rouge Squadron never respawns when destroyed.

There are a few other glitches but they have already been listed.

Please Petro, release a patch ASAP.
Page: 1 of 1