Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ludus Mentis-- Psyconauts RP Board

Page: 1 of 1
 Digitaldreamer
10-17-2006, 8:33 AM
It. Is. FINISHED!

About a week ago I posted here and other places asking if anyone was interested in a Psychonauts RP. I got a pretty large response so...Ludus Mentis was born.

The name is Latin for "Mind Games". It is set seven years after the events of the game. Raz has several years of battling madmen, capturing psychic evildoers, and helping the deranged under his belt. Now his peers are finally catching up...things are about to get very, very interesting around Psychonauts HQ. Of course, there might be a lot more going on in the agency than meets the eye...

Are you ready to become a Psychonaut? Or perhaps you'd rather be a PsiCadet? Or maybe you're a lonely psychic wandering the streets of New York who has no idea that there is a place just beyond their grasp where their powers are considered a gift and not a curse...

Regardless of what you choose, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Welcome to Ludus Mentis (http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ludus_Mentis/index.php?act=idx).

I'm rather proud of the site design. Also I did glance at the old Whispering Rock RP for some idea as to what to put down, so props to it's creators, though they seem to have vanished from the face of the internet now.

Right, so the site is nifty...but a role-play isn't a role-play without some players. So if you guys would like to join, I'd be positively thrilled. I think if we got some players this could be a lot of fun. All the canon characters but Raz are open, and you can also, again, choose to play as an OC Psychonaut, PsiCadet, or...a lot of other things. You've got a lot of choices here, so feel free to be creative.

Um...I do believe that's all. Have at it, I suppose~!
 Digitaldreamer
10-20-2006, 3:47 PM
Hate to double-post, but I'm trying to get you people's attention.

We have like, nine players. That's great, but that's not nearly enough for the kind of game we want. So hey guys, if you're interested...we need agents, we need PsiCadets, we need villians! Come on!

Also, we could really use a Sasha, a Milla, a Lili (My Raz would like a Lili, that he would...), and anyone else from the original game...

So hey, if you're interested, please join!
 DylanMay
10-22-2006, 1:34 PM
It's Lili, not Lily! How can you call yourself a psychonauts fan?!?!?! (J/K.) (Why is Sasha italicized? Verily, it doth strike me you find Master Nein more important than Mistress Vodello, m'lady.)

(Yeah, I know, that was weird. I don't know either.)
 Digitaldreamer
10-22-2006, 9:54 PM
Saaaa, I had a long, long, LONG day before I typed up that post. X_x Thus, it somehow got into my head that Lili's name was spelled "Lily".

Also, Sasha's italicized because from what I've seen he tends to be one of the first canon characters taken up. So if we put extra emphasis on the fact that he's open, well, maybe it'll attract a player for him. *shrugs* Hopefully, dear Miss Vodello will get a player soon after.
Page: 1 of 1