Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Art] Darth ???

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_Lady
10-03-2006, 10:17 AM
This is my first time posting fan art, so any comments would be welcomed and duly appreciated.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k4/agent_unawares/SithLady.jpg)
 Diego Varen
10-03-2006, 10:21 AM
I like that Pic. Good choice of colours and the hooded figure looks similar to Emperor D's Avatar. I hope you can post more.
 The_Catto
10-03-2006, 10:23 AM
I like it. Nice use of the reds and stuff. Would that be a representation of Dark_Lady, in the Star Wars universe?
 Dark_Lady
10-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks. And yes, it is Dark_Lady, actually.
 Master_Archon
10-03-2006, 10:26 AM
You want comments? O.K., "Comment"! :lol: - Just teasing, very nice, really, I wish I could figure out how to color my art like that! I'm more of a sketch artist. I also wish I could figure out how to put images (pictures, ect.) that are on my computer, and put it in a post or thread.

Still, it's a very good picture/drawing, nice background! :D
 Dark_Lady
10-03-2006, 10:30 AM
OK, I'll tell you a secret then. *shhh* I did this digitally. That's why the colors are so bright. If you have pictures on your computer you want to post, it's very easy to do so. Just get an account at Photobucket, upload the pictures, and then it'll have a big list of thumbnails of the pictures you uploaded. Underneath the picture you uploaded, copy the text that starts with [IMG], and paste it into your post. That's it.
 Diego Varen
10-03-2006, 10:34 AM
OK, I'll tell you a secret then. *shhh* I did this digitally. That's why the colors are so bright. If you have pictures on your computer you want to post, it's very easy to do so. Just get an account at Photobucket, upload the pictures, and then it'll have a big list of thumbnails of the pictures you uploaded. Underneath the picture you uploaded, copy the text that starts with [IMG], and paste it into your post. That's it.

One problem with Photobucket. Sometimes, the pictures sometimes show some picture saying it's gone.
 TruYuri
10-03-2006, 10:54 AM
That's only if the image in your account has been deleted, you deleted the picture, you changed the link to the picture, or you resized the image, I believe. If any of you have played the Red Alert mod for Command & Conquer Renegade, I take screenshots and post them for it all the time at their site. I used to use Photobucket (too much really). I use Imageshack. Photobucket can cause problems.
 CSI
10-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Nice picture. I like it. Or you name it, Darth Douplanguis? (Just thinking aloud)
 Jason Skywalker
10-03-2006, 1:24 PM
The drawing is very well done, and the use of colours is great. Well, what's next, Darth Arken? :lol:
 Dark_Lady
10-03-2006, 1:39 PM
Possibly. I'm in college now, so I'm using my laptop, which doesn't have Photoshop, so if I draw Arken it'll probably be just a sketch for now until I get Photoshop on this computer.
 Dark_Lady
01-21-2007, 7:44 PM
And, I have yet another Darth ??? piece. I did this all digitally over my winter break from college, and now that I'm back, my laptop has internet again, so I can finally upload it. I tried to make it resemble a watercolor, but I'm not sure how well I did. And I know, it's Exar Kun's lightsaber. He won't mind. :xp:

This is the whole piece, but resized much smaller than the original so I don't stretch everyone's windows too much.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k4/agent_unawares/TwiLek.png)

A close-up shot so you can see detail. This is the actual size of the finished piece.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k4/agent_unawares/TwiLekClose-Up.png)
 KotO[REvan]
01-21-2007, 7:53 PM
Both pictures are nice Dark_Lady, especially the second one.
Though Exar Kun's lightsaber looks a little rushed, and it doesn't look as '3-D' as the Twi'lek does, but it's still something cool to look at.

Good job!
 Dark_Lady
01-21-2007, 7:56 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. I actually have a more 3-D version that I did first, but it didn't look as 'watercolor.' If I ever figure out how to reconcile the two, I'll post a newer version. And thanks! :D
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-21-2007, 8:00 PM
Nice pic, digitialy or not it's still good.
 CSI
01-22-2007, 2:58 AM
Woot! [Chins fall to ground] You did a VERY, VERY TERRIFIC job on this! But if it's a "Darth Arken", you should put Sith Tatoos on her, like Darth Talon, Darth Maul...

And I have to admit that your arts had improved significantly.
 Vaelastraz
02-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Good job! I really like the Twilek one.
Maybe it is just me but I think that lightsaber blades are totally white in the core, not a mixture between red and white. :)
 Rexraptor2000
02-03-2007, 6:54 PM
I thought I had already replied to this. Guess not. Anyways, good work with both pieces, though the lightsaber does look a bit off, I really like them.
 Master_Archon
02-05-2007, 2:09 PM
Hey, wait a second, how'd I miss this? Well, I say it's excellent! ((Darn you and your photoshop, and your expensive drawing tablets!!!!!)) Well, like the others say, the lightsaber's...er, I don't know, kinda off, like Rex said.

Beyond that, it's a master piece!!! :D
 Dark_Lady
02-05-2007, 3:59 PM
I don't have a drawing tablet (my dad does, at home, but I can't get to it, so it does me no good). I did this all with my little touchpad that serves for a mouse on my laptop (because I still can't afford a mouse. :xp: ). Fear my art skillz! Mwahahaha!

Really, though, if you guys think the lightsaber needs more detail, I'll just pull out my old version. I actually deliberately removed detail to make it look more like something I could paint. But... I can easily put it back. (I need to go to yet another of my classes now though, just barely have time to get on now, I'll put a new one up soon.)
Page: 1 of 1