Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWLBF.....

Page: 1 of 1
 JediLandon
10-02-2006, 9:46 PM
Would it be a good idea to make a star wars lego battlefront? I think it would be cool.

"THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST ME, DON'T YOU TURN AGAINST ME"
 TSR
10-04-2006, 5:31 PM
Interesting concept, although the chances of it happening are less than 0.
 Davinq
10-04-2006, 6:36 PM
^
My opinions are likewise.
 Commander Obi-Wan
10-04-2006, 6:40 PM
No. Battlefront is its own game itself. No need to create a lego expansion or a new game period.

And I think it would suck since I don't like the idea.
 Jeff
10-04-2006, 9:20 PM
I also don't like the idea very much...
 MagnaGuard
10-05-2006, 1:54 PM
No. Battlefront is its own game itself. No need to create a lego expansion or a new game period.

And I think it would suck since I don't like the idea.

I would have to agree with you, mainly because the animation would also be retarded.
 Commander Obi-Wan
10-05-2006, 7:23 PM
I would have to agree with you, mainly because the animation would also be retarded.

Not necessarily. The animation would be the same as the two (and only) lego games. Plus, Battlefront mainly covers part of the films. So why redo it?
 Dakotakyd
11-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Would it be a good idea to make a star wars lego battlefront? I think it would be cool.

"THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST ME, DON'T YOU TURN AGAINST ME"

yes i would like to see it happen but i dont think it will because they are working on a star wars battlefront 3 along with dice so i dont think they would have time to make a lego one
Page: 1 of 1