Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Knight series

Page: 1 of 1
 zadi
09-29-2006, 6:07 PM
Ok, I'm confused about the Jedi Knight series. What games do I need to buy in order to play the game? Are each games stand alones (like Knights of the Old Republic) or expansion games of one main game (like Star Wars: Galaxies)?
 Alkonium
09-29-2006, 6:21 PM
They are all standalone games, but Jedi Academy was originally going to be an expansion for Jedi Outcast. I really can't recommend any of them.
 JediLandon
09-29-2006, 7:06 PM
i really don't know at the moment but what i do know is that JKJA comes first i beleive :giveup:

"THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST ME, DON'T YOU TURN AGAINST ME"
 topshot
09-29-2006, 7:17 PM
Try playing Dark Forces first and then branch off from there to Dark Forces: Jedi Knight, and then to its expansion, Mysteries of the Sith. They're all very great games.
 Davinq
09-29-2006, 7:42 PM
i really don't know at the moment but what i do know is that JKJA comes first i beleive
Nope. It's the last one, both in production and storyline.
 ABCIMe123
09-29-2006, 7:44 PM
They're each stand alone games except for one which was an expansion. The order they go is listed below.
Dark Forces
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
They don't necesarily need to be played in that order, but you would if you wanted to play it in chronological order.
 zadi
09-30-2006, 1:27 AM
Thank you all, especially you ABCIMe123, for the info. Guess, I'm going to have some fun hunting some of the titles down though.
 mivoci1
11-08-2006, 3:22 PM
Try Dark Forces II I recommend this it's wery good game.
 Dom_152
11-08-2006, 4:40 PM
Very indeed. Although Mysteries of the Sith confused me. I didn't know who this Mara Jade person was!?
 mivoci1
11-08-2006, 6:12 PM
Mara Jade was the Emperor's Hand (agent) then she was turned to the lightside and married Skywalker try wikipedia for more info
 katanamaru
11-09-2006, 12:26 AM
The order they go is listed below.
Dark Forces
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Mysteries of the Sith, the expansion, goes after Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. If you do find all the games don't forget to find mods for them as well. Saber Battle X is great for Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Mysteries of the Sith. You can get them at massassi.net.
Page: 1 of 1