Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

In game problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth.Revan
09-25-2006, 12:29 AM
I am trying to finish Episode V Chapter 2 but am having some trouble. I know that I am supposed to use the blaster cannons to destroy the shield protecting the Falcon, but I have been blasting at both sides forever. Can any one shed some light why the stupid thing wont blow up?
 The Sith'ari
09-25-2006, 5:15 AM
I had that problem too, then I decided it's a glitch and restarted the game. Then the next time I blasted it repeated for about 10 times, it blew. Maybe you didn't blast long enough?
 Darth.Revan
09-25-2006, 6:41 AM
I had that problem too, then I decided it's a glitch and restarted the game. Then the next time I blasted it repeated for about 10 times, it blew. Maybe you didn't blast long enough?

I'll give it another try! Thanks.

Edit I just tried this again and the same thing is still happening. I even put it on 2 player mode and blasted at both of them at the same time.
 JoesGuy
09-29-2006, 2:04 AM
To my knowledge, you do have to hammer at it for a while. :)
 Darth.Revan
10-01-2006, 4:50 PM
Ok i have been at this FOREVER, and still can't blow the things up. I know that I have shot it more than 100 times in one play. I think it might be a glitch! Is there any thing I can do?
 jinkgx
05-26-2011, 7:43 AM
This is such a nice game, but there are so many different type of problem will create in this game like some time this game start not properly, and some time when we complete the stage there are some error are come in the screen.
 limeade
12-03-2011, 2:26 PM
That's crazy. Did you try restarting it
Page: 1 of 1