Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars : Shadows Of The Force

Page: 2 of 2
 Master_Archon
10-04-2006, 9:42 AM
"Perhaps. Is it matterful?"

"That depends on your point of view," said the Sith in response. Then turning to Escura, he asked, "how about you? Do you like riddles as well?" At this the bone chilling look of cunning grew almost unbarable, and even more frightening, though that was hard to believe considering it was already so apparent.
 Dark_Lady
10-04-2006, 1:10 PM
"Sometimes," she replied. "It is the very nature of riddles to be different from one another, and thus what holds true for one of them might not be the same for the alternative."
 Darth-Meatbag
10-04-2006, 4:19 PM
Ghost woke up, and found himself on a large wolf. He could not move. He seemed to be bound, yet there was nothing on his hands or legs. They seemed to be headed to a small temple, though it seemd far away. Ghost wished for an escape.
 Master_Archon
10-06-2006, 9:33 AM
They had started walking, the Sith pondered on his riddle, then he spoke;
"I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?"
He asked with a wild, and almost chaotic grin.
 Dark_Lady
10-08-2006, 8:20 PM
Escura smiled softly.

"The future," she said. "Tomorrow, next year, a second from now..."
 Master_Archon
10-09-2006, 7:08 PM
The Sith's grin reseded, and became a simple smile. "You can only answer with one answer, not with four at once," he said. "But, that is the answer, Tomorrow," he responded. "For that is when you will all see the light of day," he said his grin returning, then darkness and shadow surrounded the two young sith. The Sith laughing a long, earie laugh, as he slipped from their sight.
 Dark_Lady
10-09-2006, 7:15 PM
"Odd," Escura remarked quietly, as the Sith vanished. "That's something I've never seen before."

She chuckled slightly under her breath, then sat down on the ground and waited with her chin in her hands.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Ghost was angry. He was more angry than he had been in his past twenty years with RSO. He could feel a strange energy flowing through his body, He felt his bonds loosen, he had by now figured out the bonds were a part of the Jedi, or Dark Jedi for that matter 'Force'. He almost yelled, then thought better of it and remained still, trying to slip his fingers out of the bonds.

He could not get his hand out of the bindings, and he was mad again, once again he felt the energy, but this time stronger. Then he tried to break the bonds. A huge burst of energy went through him again, and suddenly the bonds were gone. He could move. He remained on the wolf, hopeing that the sith would not notice so he could make his escape.

Only a few seconds later Ghost had inched his hand to his belt, the time for stealth was over. He pulled out several frag grenades, and a small canister. He through the canister at the Sith Lord, and threw the grenades near the canister. When the grenades exploded, the canister shattered and a greenish mist pervaded everything, and Ghost could hardly see his hand in front of his face. He kicked the wolf in the face as hard as he could and ran. Ghost tripped, because he couldent see in the mist. The Sith Lord was calm through all this, and remarked "He is resourcefull" as he stepped toward Ghost. Ghost got up to run.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-22-2006, 9:54 PM
OOC: Are we still doing this rp?
 Darth_Velrogh
10-25-2006, 1:59 PM
Darth Velrogh landed on Xandras surface, near the place where the young sith had landed, he saw the barrens he had not seen for a long time. Since He betrayed him.

He was here for revenge over the betrayal that cost his loved one's life. Dear Lera had been murdered in cold blood for the "sake" of some ancient dark secrets... for power... for greed. Greed, he never had such a thing strangely enough for a Sith.

He is going to pay for what he done to her... and nealy done to me. thought Velrogh has he descended from the ramp of his ship.

Anger and Revenge led him, he looked up and put on his hood, the plane where he was was long and at the far end you could see some mountains and a cave.

He lifted his left open hand and crushed the air suddenly. The illusion broke he could now see a crater where many droids lay to pieces and many wolfs slept.

He isnt here... Aaaahh, the temple, yes he's there... and whats this? Two younglings are with him...? I'll get rid of them if they get in the way... he started walking through the planes following the Sith's trail. In his eyes you could see burning hatred that would soon be feeded...
 Jason Skywalker
10-28-2006, 9:57 AM
"Odd," Escura remarked quietly, as the Sith vanished. "That's something I've never seen before."

She chuckled slightly under her breath, then sat down on the ground and waited with her chin in her hands.

"Neither have i," Arken told Escura, pulling his hood back up as his cape clinged in the floor, "Well, what to do with this fellow here? I sense the Sith's presence still in here, perhaps in one of the temples, but the question is...which one?!"
Page: 2 of 2