Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game locks up at prestige class selection

Page: 1 of 1
 tubagruv
09-20-2006, 11:23 AM
The conversatiion with Kreia that starts with "I want to learn the higher mysteries of the Force..." leads to the selection of the prestige class you'll be following. My LS character gets the three Jedi options, obviously. In that conversation, the button press that selects any of the three options immediately locks the game, and the lock is accompanied by a loud buzzing noise from the game itself (as opposed to a physical buzz from the console.) It happens no matter where I start the conversation, be it on the Ebon Hawk or not. Again, I'm digging back to the savegames, but is this a common glitch, and is it a deal-breaker?

I'm borrowing the XBox from a friend, and this is only my second game on the thing. I'm starting to wonder how M$ made any money on this schutta.
Page: 1 of 1