Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

have never asked for help about a game before but....

Page: 1 of 1
 ImpElite
09-18-2006, 12:16 PM
In Episode IV in chapter 2 "The Jundland Wastes" there's a minikit on a ledge near the beginning of the level, I've tried all I can think of but I can't get it, anyone have the solution?
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-18-2006, 3:33 PM
You can also get those minikit pieces in the "Free Play" mode, if you can not get it in the Story mode. And enter the level as a different character, and not the ones available in the level.
 ImpElite
09-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Ah, lol thanks but I must have forgotten to mention that I tried in free play as well as story mode, and I even brought in Gen. Grievous and Jar Jar from the first game but they took away the high jump.

still any help appreciated, thanks.
 Davinq
09-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Any ledge of equal height from which an astro droid could hover to?
 Aleggy
09-19-2006, 6:50 PM
i think i know the ledge your on about and that is the only minikit on that level i havent got lol if u figure it out let me know i also suspect that on the opposite ledge is where you will find the power birck for that level i have tried jumpin off the flowers and canisters, i also suspect ( but i could be completely wrong) that part of the answer to the problem is by the ledge there are the rocks and by them are three piles of can things now if u us the force on the cans it puts them into three piles of cans on the three rocks i am not sure but i think that u just need to find something to put on top of them as a sort of ledge but that is just a theory and i can't find anything to use lol
 ImpElite
09-20-2006, 7:24 PM
Wow... Never thought my little bro would end up getting the minikit for me.

I came accross him playing and I saw him just get the minikit on the ledge, I asked him "how the heck did you get on the ledge??" and he says that you use the force on those cans and you jump onto the middle one and just jump on them just as you get on them....

Never saw that coming, if someone else has a different solution they're still welcome to post it though.
 Aleggy
09-21-2006, 11:20 AM
thats the way i did it
Page: 1 of 1