Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xbox editing tools? help!

Page: 1 of 1
 Revans disciple
09-18-2006, 9:13 AM
So, if there is anybody that knows where to download an xbox version editing tools for SW: Battlefront II, please help.
And it doesn't matter whether it's a mapping, modding, or any specific tool, as long as it's useable.
 Relenzo2
11-20-2006, 9:39 PM
Wow, didnt' know Revan had that much fans...
 minilogoguy18
12-08-2006, 1:52 PM
there arent any to my knowledge and the only xbox modding ive seen is small simple things, heres some advice, NEVER buy a game you want to mod for a console, throw it out the window and buy it for PC, modding is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.
 Daft Adidas
12-08-2006, 1:57 PM
Is there modding for PS2? I hope so.
 minilogoguy18
12-08-2006, 6:21 PM
nope, console games almost always arent moddable at all, people just figured out small pointless things to change in the xbox only because it has a HDD and they were able to rip/upload things to and from it to make minor changes to the game. like i said, when its a game you want to mod, get it for PC, nothing can beat it, besides PC games have higher resolution settings than console from what ive seen.
 Hoho5000
06-19-2007, 1:13 AM
Actually, quite the contrary. Xbox modding for this game is very doable, and I'm not talking about hex editing. All you really have to do is copy pc_munge.bat, open it with a text editor, and change the PC to xbox. You're pretty much good to go from there, except that any folders called PC within your mod, you'll have to copy and name "XBOX," otherwise it won't munge certain files. Of course, since no one knows how to make downloadable content, you'll have to munge a new mission.lvl if you want to add maps. You can do anything you can do for PC on the Xbox, as long you have one that's modded.
Page: 1 of 1