Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

star wars battlefront 3

Page: 1 of 1
 botelho
09-13-2006, 5:06 PM
i hope they make battlefront 3 and improve on the whole aspect on the game...when i played battlefront 2 it was really fun but when i look at the star wars movies i realize that the game isnt really war at all...its just a bunch of idiots running in different directions.

what i think they should improve.

1. different movments for each characer
2. organized warfare ( 50 troops lined up in rows like the in the movies instead of spread out like morons )
3. more troops ( at least 1000 or 500 troops in the game at once )
4.make it so that every second something is exploding and somehting exciting is going on )
5.when troops die there bodies should stay in that one spot instead of dissapearing ( this would add to the enviorment )
6.better lighting and better graphics.
7.sounds of explosions and yelling and deing troops in the backround

this is how i would like the troops to be lined up in the game ( one dot stands for one troop )

....... ....... ....... .......... ........
....... ....... ..........
 Halo_92
09-13-2006, 6:28 PM
Sorry but once again there is a BF 3 thread in the BF 2 GD forums.
 Revans disciple
09-18-2006, 9:32 AM
There isn't any SWB3 thread page, so why would this be out of topic?

Well, I just wanted to tell that if they did it like that, the disc would be so fragile, that even a touch could mess the whole game up, and for so many troops it would constantly get freezed, and also what exiting would possibly be happening outside that great battle of yours? I mean, like in Kamino, within those cloning centers or so, and a 500 to 1000 troops could not be fit to the levels, it could get a little...cramped. Also, one last thing, I wouldn't like if every maps were like the same. In Death Star, everyone go to one point and fight, same on Kashyyyk and every other map.
It would no longer be Battlefront, if you ask me. It would be a game where everyone go to a point and die for 2 hours or so, then one of the sides wins with one man standing, or in the clone wars era, 300 droidekas instead of that one man, if it doesn't freeze before that, for too much happening at the same time.

Sorry for bursting your bubble.
 papercut
11-02-2006, 5:23 AM
there will be a star wars BF 3, i'm sure, it said smethin in a gaming magazene
 RC-1162
11-02-2006, 11:34 AM
wrong place. 50th thread with said topic. lame discussion. BF3 no confirmed. nuff sed.
 TSR
11-02-2006, 12:41 PM
^He speekz teh troof, yall!
 MasterChief117
11-02-2006, 5:40 PM
i hope they make battlefront 3 and improve on the whole aspect on the game...when i played battlefront 2 it was really fun but when i look at the star wars movies i realize that the game isnt really war at all...its just a bunch of idiots running in different directions.

what i think they should improve.

1. different movments for each characer
2. organized warfare ( 50 troops lined up in rows like the in the movies instead of spread out like morons )
3. more troops ( at least 1000 or 500 troops in the game at once )
4.make it so that every second something is exploding and somehting exciting is going on )
5.when troops die there bodies should stay in that one spot instead of dissapearing ( this would add to the enviorment )
6.better lighting and better graphics.
7.sounds of explosions and yelling and deing troops in the backround

this is how i would like the troops to be lined up in the game ( one dot stands for one troop )

....... ....... ..........

shut this thead down too many BF3 threads already

:firemad: :fire2:
 The_Wombird
11-14-2006, 5:55 AM
Actually, I am in agreement about some of the stuff said. I think bodies and debris from exploding ships should stay in the map and add to the environment, maybe becoming obstacles (like in space map tonnes of destroyed ships would be hell to fly through)
 Morthon Gyzaall
11-14-2006, 11:56 AM
I have been searching across the internet...and I red that they're actually going to work on a Star Wars Battlefront III. It will be made by Free Radical, the creators of the Timesplitters series instead of Pandemic Studios. But it's going to be released on the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and the PC. Any other details are excluded...

Personally, I think Pandemic Studios did a worse job when working on battlefront II, I think Battlefront I is WAY more fun. I hope Free Radical will fix the loss Pandemic Studios made.
 Relenzo2
11-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Just go to the Star Wars Battlefront 3-Supah Thread at http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167577)
This is ALL being covered (three times)
And yes there will be a three
geese there was another 3 thread just YESTERDAY
Page: 1 of 1