Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Admiral Piett ditching his ISD for Executor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Crezzer Fett
09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
According to this source:

http://www.2404.org/interviews/986/...ption-Interview)

In Question number 8 the developer said that Piett will be in the Executor star destroyer. Does this mean that the Accuser will be ditched in the expansion pack..or will he start in the Accuser and finally make his way into the Executor. Since Piett is an Imperial hero does that mean there could be a chance of getting the Executor for free when reaching a certain tech in the Galatic conquest mode, which is how you get Piett in the orginal game?
 Darth Anarch
09-14-2006, 5:37 AM
If Piett is in the Executor then he'll be a hero unit, and you'll get him for free (probably at Tech level 4 or 5). If this is the case, I hope you still get the Accuser, although I suppose it's possible they've replaced it with Thrawn's ship.
 Crezzer Fett
09-20-2006, 1:31 PM
what kind of ship has Thrawn got?
 Darth Anarch
09-20-2006, 1:56 PM
He is in an Imperial Star Destroyer; I can't recall its name at the moment.
 Igor_Cavkov
09-20-2006, 2:20 PM
in the Thrawn Trilogy his Star destroyer was called Chimaera
 Darth_Torpid-PG
09-20-2006, 2:53 PM
Since the ships will only appear in the galactic conquest or skirmish modes (except for cameos in the story campaign) we decided that Piett will keep the Accusor and Vader will get the Executor. Thrawn is in the Admonitor, which is the ship that most fits the timeline of the story campaign.
 gswift
09-20-2006, 4:11 PM
Okay, my lore knowledge is a little lacking when it comes to EU stuff. What class of ship is the Admonitor supposed to be? The Executor is the SSD, right?
 Crezzer Fett
09-20-2006, 4:35 PM
Yeah the Executor is a Super Star Destroyer. I belive that the Admonitor is an Imperial Star Destroyer similar to the Accuser.
 Boba Fett 1991
09-20-2006, 5:26 PM
Hmm it still sounds as though the Rebs are lacking. PG mustt have a lot of secrets. But then again, Rebels had more heroes in the first one.
 Darth Ablett
09-20-2006, 8:37 PM
Since the ships will only appear in the galactic conquest or skirmish modes (except for cameos in the story campaign) we decided that Piett will keep the Accusor and Vader will get the Executor. Thrawn is in the Admonitor, which is the ship that most fits the timeline of the story campaign.

What does this mean in relation to the TIE Advanced then?
Does Vader switch ships at a certain tech level? Or can he 'launch' himself into the fray?
 ]V[Zaknaril
09-20-2006, 9:15 PM
The Executor is actually classified as a Star Dreadnought (though commonly called Super Star Destroyer) and the Admonitor (which was only Thrawn's command-ship while in the Unknown Region) is a standard Star Destroyer.
Page: 1 of 1