Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

geneal grievous

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Dragoon
09-13-2006, 11:15 AM
ok...i am going to have a stab at creating general grievous, but im not sure how to do his arm. i want to have 4 arms out with 4 lightsabers, can anyone tell me how to have 4 arms!
 Kainzorus Prime
09-13-2006, 11:27 AM
You can't unless you magically find a way to fully crack animation code and add such entries.
 goldberry
09-13-2006, 2:31 PM
Basically, it's not gonna happen. There is no way to equip 4 weapons anyway (Unless you count creature weapons, which I for one don't). The animations aren't gonna be cracked any time soon, if ever. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but chance = 0.
 SithRevan
09-13-2006, 8:28 PM
I would say no too, because not only would you have to crack the animation. It is also hardcoded into the game that you can only have two weapons at a time, so the best peice of advice I can give is to maybe ask the guy who made the floating lightsabers mod if you can use his work so it will maybe seem like you are using four lightsabers. Although if you are a really good coder you MIGHT be able to script lightsabers into his hands, but besides that I can't think of anything. So I am sorry I could not help you out more, but good luck with the models thought!:D
 MudRat_02
09-16-2006, 7:28 AM
I have thought of a Greivous mod for a while now, and I too came to the conclusion more than 2 sabers just wasnt possible (or to be more accurate, impractically hard). Why done you jus give him two sabers, or a double ended one like Necrosis?
 sniper1707
09-20-2006, 4:09 PM
its happened before but i dont no where to get it but ive seen it done ill keep u updated on how well i can get it to be that way but for the model your on your own
 goldberry
09-20-2006, 4:24 PM
The Nihilus>Grievous mod is what you are talking about. He wants to know about adding 4 weapons. The Nihilus>Grievous mod freezes if you use 2 lightsabers because Nihilus doesn't have the animations, so 4 is definately out of the question lol.
Page: 1 of 1