Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Mandalorian Wars

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Jimmy
09-08-2006, 8:09 PM
Okay, I want to have a final go at an RP. This one is gonna be on the Mandalorian Wars (if you didn't get the title).

Rules:
No godmodding
Read the previous posts
Just post (Pleeeeeeeeeease follow this rule, I do not want to close a 4th RP due to inactivity)
Treat everyone with respect
If you want to kill someone, PM the player for permission
No more than two characters
Have fun

Alright, with the rules aside lets get to the characters

The Republic:
Revan Skywalker - Myself
Malak - Pottsie
The Exile - Jason Skywalker
Bao-Dur
Kreia - Myself
Arren Kae
Yusanis
Atton Rand
Carth Onasi
Trask Ulgo
(Maybe) Bastila Shan

The Mandalorians:
Mandalore - steven
Canderous Ordo - Jason Skywalker
(If) Mira (Fought in the war then she will be playable)
(Not much I can think of, make some up)

Created Characters:
Garry Solidus - steven
Gladius "Bronze" Marshall - Master_Archon
Anya Keraldo - Dark_Lady
Ali Gemar - Himself
Ila Ram - Ali Gemar
Bail Hoban - Nymf...

Name: Revan Skywalker
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Brown
Master(s): Kreia, Zhar Lestin
Personal Allies: Malak, The Exile, Bastila Shan
Political Affiliation: Jedi/Republic
Enemies: Sith and Mandalorians
Bio: Revan is a newly knighted Jedi, and one of the most powerful Jedi of all time. But there may be a break in his vows under suspicion of him being in love with Bastila Shan.
 Diego Varen
09-09-2006, 5:00 AM
For once I won't be Carth or Atton.

Name: Malak
Eye Colour: Blue
Master(s): Revan, Zhar Lestin
Personal Allies: Revan, The Exile, Bastila Shan
Enemies: Sith, Mandalorians
Bio: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Malak)
 Jason Skywalker
09-09-2006, 5:26 AM
I'll be Exile...once again. :)

Name: Jaden Skyrider
Master(s): Kavar, Atris
Personal Allies: Revan, Malak, Bastila Shan, Mical
Bio: Jaden Skyrider, a great Padawan, on the verge of being knighted right before the Mandalorian Wars. Countless innocents dying for nothing, and some one had to act...and quickly. In order to that, Jaden allied himself and joined the Jedi who were going to fight, against the council's wishes. He allied himself with Revan and Malak. His blonde hair and blue eyes were a resemblance to his Master, Kavar, the famed Jedi Weapons Master, Jaden himself being a Sentinel. He brandished a lightsaber, the tool of the Jedi, a cyan blade always coming out of it. The hilt (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:AnakinLightsaber_AOTC.jpg) was unique in particular, for it was great for some one who practiced the Form IV, Ataru...like him.
 steven
09-09-2006, 7:24 AM
Name: Garry Solidus
Species: Human(Rheinland)
Master(s):None
Personal Allies: His people.
Political Affiliation: Jedi/Republic/Rheinland
Bio:Garry is from a planet(Rhienland) which is pretty new to the galaxy however they're were smart people. There planetary defence systems is the best in the galaxy and is one of few planet that defeated the Mandalorian invasion fleet when it arrived however Rheinland is reluctant to join the war or share they're defence technology.

Rhienland is located in a small, hidden sector(called the Serius sector) which contained one sun, one habitable planet(Rheinland), two unhabitable planets(Liberty and Kusari) and a gas gaint(Bretonia).

Rhienland itself is a planet similar to geonosis ( http://starwarsmaniatic.webcindario.com/geonosis.jpg) ). The astroid ring around Rhienland hides many powerfull defence systems and the space between the rings and the planet holds several space stations and ship yards.

Gary is a senator of Rhienlands capital city, New Berlin. Which is a much wide version of New York city. He also deals with interstellar and several offworld matters.

--------
I hope you guys dont mind me making up my own planet however I have an idea. Say your character are on a republic or jedi ship (e.g.transport or Spire class ship) when they get attack by Mandalorians and are forced to seek help from the Rhielanders. However it's just an idea.
 Master_Archon
09-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Argh, I guess I'll join, I need to get the old imaginative juices flowing again. So let me think...who or what shall my character be?...Ah, yes! Here goes...

Name: Gladius "Bronze" Marshal (Bronze is his nic-name, use that to make things easier than saying Gladius.)
Species: Mandalorian - Cyborg (http://www.starwars.ntrnet.pl/mandalorian.jpg) (He has the gun, and saber that are in the picture. Plus more.)
Eye Colour: Ice Blue
Age: 92 (due to carbon/cryo freezing, if that's alright?)
Master(s): Unknown, but someway or another he learned how to use the force
Personal Allies: Mandalorian Disadents, plus others who may end up being his allies
Political Affiliation: Neutral/Nomadic/Outlaws
Enemies: Basically everyone, and no one at the same time
Bio: Years before the Mandalorian Wars, Gladius was a champion Mandalorian warrior, held in high respects by his people. But after wondering onto a strange planet he discovered technology, that his leader, later used to experiment on his best soldiers with. He and a few others, became known as the first generation of Mandalorian, Cybornetic soldiers. But in trying to keep this technology, with it's hosts, alive, would take a drastic tole in his life, he would cease to have a life, and was frozen for years in stasis. Only being brought out to be worked on every once in awhile. But soon, his skills were needed, as the Mandalorian Wars broke out, and more experienced men were required. But soon he saw where the darkness, and corruption of his people was coming from, and he gathered the few surviving cybornetic mandalorians, and any others who would follow him, to wonder the galaxy, trying to stay one step ahead of the war. One mystery that plagued even the jedi on the field when he was in battle was, 'how or when did he learn to use the force, let alone a lightsaber.'

((Ugg...well that's done, I've been a little lack-luster in the thoughts department lately, so this isn't my best work. That, and I watched a Halo parody video today, and I've got 'It's raining men' stuck in my head, which is really starting to scare me right now! But when my brain clears out, I'll edit and make it better if it needs to be made better. I'll probably make a second character when my head clears up as well. If anything's wrong with my character, that you dont like, then tell me, and I'll change it.))
 Master Jimmy
09-10-2006, 12:27 AM
New ideas are always welcome. And thank you for joining.

I've decided that I'll take Kreia as well

Name: Kreia
Eye Colour: White
Master(s): Holocrons
Personal Allies: Revan, Jaden Skyrider
Enemies: Sith? and Mandalorians
Bio: Kreia is the Master of Revan. Her masters are unknown, but she studied from many holocrons due to her status as historian. She is watched with much suspicion by the council becasue her teachings towards Revan are believed to be of the Sith.
 Dark_Lady
09-12-2006, 2:43 PM
Name: Anya Keraldo
Eyes: Ice blue
Hair: White
Master(s): ?
Personal Allies: The Jedi
Bio: Anya is a newly knighted Jedi, schooled in Form II. She grew up in the Jedi Temple.

Can somebody give me an idea on who her Master should be? I know about the Mandalorian Wars, but there's a whole lot of mixed-up stuff in KOTOR. I'm not sure who's dead.
 Master Jimmy
09-12-2006, 6:18 PM
Thanks very much for joining.
 Ali Gelmar
09-14-2006, 4:29 PM
I will gladly join you. *bows before ya*.

Name:Ali Gelmar
Alignment: Full Light
Eye Colour: Green
Master(s): N/a
Personal Allies: Ila Ram
Political Affiliation: Jedi
Bio: Ali left the Jedi order to help those under attack by the madalorians he is a Jedi Knight ( Jedi Gaurdian) and is always acompanied by his freind Ila Ram. Ali grew up in the slave trade and was rescued by a Jedi who went by name of Quail Grill and was taking to the academy and trained by Master Grill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Ila Ram
Alignment: Grey heading towards dark.
Eye Colour: Green
Master(s): N/a
Personal Allies: Ali Gelmar
Political Affiliation: Jedi
Enemies:Sith, Bounty Hunters,Mandalorians
Bio: Ila is a Jedi knight and close freind to Ala. She grew up in the outer rim and left the jedi order to defend her home planet and eded up join revans forces with Ali. She was once bubly and happy and is now more serious and agressive.
 Diego Varen
09-14-2006, 4:35 PM
No need to Double Post. Also why are they highlighted different colours? Anyway welcome to the Forums.
 Ali Gelmar
09-14-2006, 5:02 PM
Thnx. double post was a accident name are hilighted to do with saber colour and if they split up ill post there parts in difrent colours.
 Master Jimmy
09-16-2006, 3:05 AM
Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining
 Nymf...
09-16-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello! I hope I'm not late or anything, I haven't played this for over a year (actively) and I remember it as fun, so I thought of giving it a shot.

Name: Bail Hoban
Eye color: darkblue
Hair: Brown
Personal Ally: Balan Qel-Droma (Jedi)
Political Affiliation: Republic
Enemies: Mandalorians
Bio: Bail love the freedom the Republic is bringing to its people, it gives him many oppertunitys (spell?) to explore new worlds and being on a adventures. But one day the Republic got trouble, started to shake, the Mandalorians threat made him realize that they had to be stopped. His friend, Balan, had already joined in, and was also a great reason for Bail to join. Bail signed in as a volunteer for the war.

Well I hope this is ok, otherwise let me know if I shall change anything.
 steven
09-16-2006, 12:19 PM
I guess since we have no Mandalorian characters yet, I'll make a Mandalore char, if that's allright with you lot.
 Jason Skywalker
09-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes, i'll take one as well. Candy Man for me! :xp:

Name: Canderous Ordo
Eye Colour: Steel Gray
Master(s): Mandalore The Ultimate
Personal Allies: The Mandalorians
Political Affiliation: Mandalorians/Sith
Enemies: Jedi/Republic
Bio: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canderous)
 steven
09-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Name: Mandalore
Species:Half Mandalorian, Half something else
Eye Colour: Unknown
Master(s): None
Personal Allies: None
Political Affiliation: Mabdalorians/Sith
Enemies: Republic
Bio: He became Mandalore after killing the old one in a duel. It was him who persuaded the rest of the Mandalorian clans to wage a war against the Republic. He predicted that the Jedi would not join the war untill his fleet had made it to Korriban where Mandalore searches for an artifact which will lead him to a mean of expanding his Mandalorian empire.

http://images.quizilla.com/D/DistantHunter/1109422569_chaos5.JPG)
 Jason Skywalker
09-16-2006, 1:07 PM
Actually, Steven, i believe Mandalore The Ultimate was nothing like that at all.
 steven
09-16-2006, 1:09 PM
*shrugs* he is now. I know very little about that Mandalore so if you had any info/websites, please share.
 Jason Skywalker
09-16-2006, 1:36 PM
 steven
09-16-2006, 1:41 PM
Well I'm not bothered if I play Mandalore the Ultimate or my one. I'll let Revanscool decide.
 Master Jimmy
09-16-2006, 2:13 PM
Just be anyone you want, your Mandalore or the other one
 steven
09-16-2006, 2:20 PM
I'll be mine. I also have an idea. Revanscool, at some point of this RPG my Mandalore and your Revan will meet and fight. At that point I reckon my character let's slip his plans to get his hands on the Star Forge.
 Master Jimmy
09-16-2006, 2:25 PM
Very good idea. That could be why Revan and Malak search for it in the first place.
Page: 1 of 1