Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire at war startup crash?

Page: 1 of 1
 TheFallenSolixa
09-07-2006, 11:31 PM
I just finished installing empire at war, And when i run it
the screen goes black and my mouse is stuck to the center of the screen, and nothing happens, Then im forced to shutdown my computer by pressing the power button...

Please help me, I want to see the :lsduel:
Lol.

If you can, Can you please reply to eaither, AIM - Samuraizak99
Email - Thefallensolixa@inbox.com ^ No punting ;) ^
 DarthMaulUK
09-10-2006, 3:32 PM
 PoiuyWired
06-30-2007, 7:23 AM
well, if the key number is scratched out on your booklet, email them and sometimes they give you a new serial. That might also work if you have the books and discs. Sometimes they will need you to take a photo of your stuff and the like. Also if you have installed the game therer might be a copy of the serial in your register. But if you lost everything then you are pretty much screwed.

If your game crushes at start up there might be the problem with the stupid mothafuking lowlife called securom though. Stupid crappy so-called protection don't like some CD burning software, and hates region free stuff too. There are "fan made patches" out there that bypass such rediculous annoyance though, just search around.
Page: 1 of 1