Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi/Sith Prestige Choice Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_lord_Cheez
09-01-2006, 2:10 PM
This mod started out as a part of a larger modification which involved giving the Exile more choice in a few key places in the game. I never actually finished with this, however, and up to very recently, haven't been in the mood to do any modding work.

This is for all of you out there who have ever wanted to play as a Darkside Jedi Master, or a Lightside Sith Lord without having to switch alignments halfway through the game.

What this does: At level 15, you will now be able to multiclass to a specific Presgtige class, regardless of alignment. (Ie, if you are lightside you can choose either a sith or a jedi prestige class to level into)

Furthermore, this will solve the problem of Grey Jedi not receiving a Prestige class, as the alignment check the game makes goes from 51 and higher (Ls) to 50 and below (Ds).

In order to choose a class of the opposite alignment, click the "I wish to learn the ways of the (Higher Jedi/Sith), instead" option, and Kreia will list the three classes attributed to the opposite alignment.

Acknowledgements:

Fred Tetra for the amazing Kotor Tool

Tk102 for the wonderful Dialogue editor he created

And the rest of Lucasforums, for their wonderful tutorials, and support

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/18873.html)
 Arбtoeldar
09-01-2006, 8:55 PM
Very nice mod DlC. I have always wanted to play a Grey Jedi. But I hesitated since there was no way to get the Jedi a prestige class.
 MdKnightR
09-02-2006, 1:03 AM
This is a great idea! Its too bad that the prestige classes are hardcoded into the game because it would have been excellent to ad at least one neutral prestige class for gray Jedi.
 Fjope
09-03-2006, 1:52 AM
Cool, very nice mod, works great! Now I can rage, without having to kill kittens! :)
 Q
09-03-2006, 6:54 PM
An EXCELLENT idea! Now I can stay gray!
 Jeff
09-03-2006, 7:46 PM
This is a great idea! Its too bad that the prestige classes are hardcoded into the game because it would have been excellent to ad at least one neutral prestige class for gray Jedi.Indeed, that would be nice if one could.

Great idea for a mod Cheez!
 lord ignarn
09-04-2006, 6:11 AM
Good mod, now my jedi master can be deep in the darkside... And I can have light sided jedi with great weapon proficiency... Contine working like this!!!
 Dirtnose
09-04-2006, 4:02 PM
Ty! Glad its out, been looking for this for a while and using it, very good mod, well done!
Page: 1 of 1